HANSEN'S Mandarin Lime Can 12 OZ uploaded by Marye D.

BY HANSEN'S

Save On Hansen's 4X 6/12 Oz Mandarin Lime Can, Hansen's Natural & Diet Hansen's Sodas Are Better-For-You Premium Sodas With No Caffeine, No Preservatives And No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, , , Just 100% Great Taste In A Variety Of Unique Natural Flavors, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730, 0 SKU: BA24262 see more...

• What do they taste like?4 Answers
  • What flavors do these come in?4 Answers
  • Hansen's soda are pretty good. I personally don't drink a lot of so...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Henderson, NV
I am not a huge fan of "orange" soda but this one is my favorite! I love that Hansen's sodas are made without preservatives and use better ingredients. The soda tastes very refreshing! love them
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
If I'm going to allow myself a soda, this is the one I choose. It's so refreshing and light. I would give it 5 stars if they reduced the amount of sugar in it.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
I want these to be better than they are. I have tried them a few times and they are okay, but certainly not a sweet as other sodas.
Delphy M.
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
So delicious. and knowing that it is all natural makes it all the better!! I grew up drinking this stuff and love it everyday.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Ehh. Not my favorite. I fee like there are better cane sweetened natural sodas out there. The flavor was ok but it got flat really quick. Like after :20 minutes quick. So unless you're into chugging a whole can in under :15 minutes probably best to grab something else.
Lynda T.
Lynda T.
Hansen's sodas are the best! They taste amazing, and I like that they are made from natural ingredients. Still not the best thing to drink all the time as they are still filled with sugar. The mandarin lime is my second favorite flavor, cherry creme being the first.
Chandly  M.
Chandly M.
Arp, TX
I love these sodas! They are all really good. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fruity soda instead of a dark syrupy cola.
Neyat F.
Neyat F.
With all the fake stuff in the things we eat/drink, it's nice that this is all natural and tastes good, not too sweet.
Candida V.
Candida V.
Perris , CA
I am not much of a soda drinker, but my husband buys these a few times and I am impress how much rich real flavor the soda has. Root Beer and Black Cherry are my fav.
Lan N.
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm not a pop drinker but tried these for the first time. The Hansen's Natural Soda Mandarin Lime has a great taste and seemed to me to be a healthier choice.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
What flavors do these come in?
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.
What do they taste like?
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Hansen's soda are pretty good. I personally don't drink a lot of soda because I hate the way my teeth feel after drinking it, but Hansen's sodas are not as harsh on my teeth and they taste very good.