HANSEN'S Mandarin Lime Can 12 OZ uploaded by Marye D.

BY HANSEN'S

Save On Hansen's 4X 6/12 Oz Mandarin Lime Can, Hansen's Natural & Diet Hansen's Sodas Are Better-For-You Premium Sodas With No Caffeine, No Preservatives And No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, , , Just 100% Great Taste In A Variety Of Unique Natural Flavors, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730, 0 SKU: BA24262 see more...

Adrienne M.
I love this soda! I’m a big fan of citrus flavors and smells so of course I had to try this out and oh my it’s amazing! I’ve tried other flavors but mandarin lime is by far the best in my opinion. Perfectly sweet and guilt free soda!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Ehh. Not my favorite. I fee like there are better cane sweetened natural sodas out there. The flavor was ok but it got flat really quick. Like after :20 minutes quick. So unless you're into chugging a whole can in under :15 minutes probably best to grab something else.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great soda to have on-hand for either just sipping by itself or as a mixer for vodka or tequila. I like it much more than other orange sodas because it's made with sugar rather than HFCS and doesn't have any coloring, so it's not nearly as "heavy" as other orange sodas.
Neith J.
Hansen's makes delicious naturally flavored sodas! Not too sweet and none of that artificial taste you get with most other widely available canned sodas! Plus, mandarin lime is just an awesome combo, hands down!
Randii B.
Knoxville, TN
These are hands down my fav sodas. My grandmother would always give us these to drink. I haven't found them in TN but when i was back home in California it was no problem.
Jennifer M.
Henderson, NV
I am not a huge fan of "orange" soda but this one is my favorite! I love that Hansen's sodas are made without preservatives and use better ingredients. The soda tastes very refreshing! love them
Lynda T.
Hansen's sodas are the best! They taste amazing, and I like that they are made from natural ingredients. Still not the best thing to drink all the time as they are still filled with sugar. The mandarin lime is my second favorite flavor, cherry creme being the first.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I have not tried all of the flavors in these, but those that I've tried are delicious! They are tasty and great to keep stocked in the pantry. My only complaint is that I can only find them at Trader Joe's which is a bit of a drive for me.
Suzannah P.
It's really hard to find tonic water without high fructose corn syrup, and Hansen's is made with real sugar and still at a good price point. Makes a great gin and tonic. There's no reason to pour a good gin over bad tonic!
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love Hansens. I have only started drinking it during the last few weeks and it tastes so good. It's so refreshing. The mandarin and lime is my favorite flavor. Looking forward to trying some more flavors.
Hanshah S.
What do they taste like?
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
What flavors do these come in?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Hansen's soda are pretty good. I personally don't drink a lot of soda because I hate the way my teeth feel after drinking it, but Hansen's sodas are not as harsh on my teeth and they taste very good.