BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's® Junior Juice® Fruit Punch.
100% Juice No Sugar Added!
Clifford.
Calcium & 100% Vitamin C.
Fruit Punch from Concentrate. see more...

Gisselle A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to give these to my little brother. What i love about them is that they're not to sweet, there are some that i had to dilute it with water but these are just right. I also like that you can take them absolutely anywhere. just grab and go!
mariana m.
Sacramento, CA
Estos juguitos le encantaban a mi nino cuando era pequeno, tiene excelente sabor, y tamano los ninos no desperdician y pueden tomarse toda la cantidad q trae el embase, ademas es muy atractivo para los ninos pequenos con la imagen de esa caricature.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
These are very useful when there's a big party at my house are at at park I love these so much better than cups and drug of juices...............I love these so much better..............................
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
I use to get these when i was little! i love them so much! they're not so sweet so they're just right! i recommend them to anyone who has kids! they will love them! plus clifford is always amazing!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Great for kids, I love how there is no sugar added.... all kids love it. I love being this to the park or beach with both my nieces and nephew
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
My nephew loves this ha i think there the perfect size for kids because kids wont really finish a big bottle of juice.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
My nieces love this juice. It's a go to juice for when they are over at my house. No artifical colors or preservatives? What more can you ask for.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Great size for children. On top of that, the sugar in this juice box isn't to bad compared to other juices.
Dena W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love to buy this for my daughter for school! We buy the organic ones and they are just the right amount!
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
I had these when I was little. they were very good. I l loved them a lot actually. I recommend you buying these for your kids