BY HANSEN'S #92 in Lemonade

When Life Gives You Lemons, You Get a Big Truck. In 1935 Hubert Hansen did just that. Armed with a truck full of his homemade natural juices, he drove around studio lots sharing his delicious goodness with rising stars. Hubert's lemonade is irresistible - a tasty, refreshing mix of sweet and tart. It's happiness in a bottle! Made with Sunshine, Passion & Sweet Lemons! The bottle of Hubert's you is made using the freshest and sweetest lemons from California. Squeezed to pleas and mixed for a taste that makes you go aaah every time. see more...

Hansen's Hubert's Mango Lemonade 16 oz (pack of 12)
  • "They also have different flavors which are quite delicious as well if you ask me." in 1 review
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
I'm not the biggest fan of lemonade, but since I recently moved and these are now displayed everywhere, I made a goal to try every flavor. This has to be my favorite out of all of them - I'm a fan of mango - and it is very tart, so if you don't like that, don't purchase. Honestly I can't sot down and drink a whole bottle in one sitting because it is very tart. Not a bad flavor, just very limited taste range.
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
I'm a big fan of Hubert's lemonade. Sometimes I add some water to it because some flavors tend to be sweeter than others. Also what I like to do is add some chia seeds to the lemonade. This mango flavored lemonade is really good. At first I was hesitant about getting this flavor but I said to myself I liked the other flavors I'm pretty sure I'll like this flavor as well, and I did. I would highly recommend all of the Hubert's lemonade drinks
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
I have tried all of the Hubert's lemonade flavors and this is by far the best one! It is unmatched as far as mango lemonades go. I love their label and every time you open a bottle the cap reminds you of how wonderful the product will be. I recommend this to anyone with a thirst that needs quenching. Also try the strawberry lemonade and watermelon lemonade. So tangy, sweet and satisfying!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I like this stuff. It's pretty intense flavor wise but that's what makes it so good. It's also great watered down which makes it last even longer. I like their other flavors as well. Pucker up and try some! haha, a little pricey but that's a relative anyway.
Elizabeth W.
Hudson, WI
This stuff is just delicious... Yes, it's a little pricey, but I like to treat myself to it as often as I can. This is my favorite flavor, tied with strawberry. Not a huge fan of the cherry lime, but that's just me. The only downside is that sometimes it leaves my mouth feeling a little dry, but I can put up with that for how good it tastes.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
I love Hubert's lemonade. I have not tired it in this specific flavor but their regular lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and cherry limeaide are so addicting to drink. I love the glass bottle it comes in because I don't like plastic bottles and am afraid of it tainting the drink. Overall its a very good lemonade and would recommend it!
Vanessa P.
Indio, CA
It's not the cheapest lemonade but it sure is the freshest. Worth buying. They also have different flavors which are quite delicious as well if you ask me. So if you happen to run into a Hubert's lemonade I suggest to put it in your cart and purchase it.
McKenzie W.
Huberts is one of my favorite store bought lemonades. It tastes the closest to hand squeezed and it gives off that fresh taste. It's not very cheap but considering the taste and the cute, reusable packaging its worth it to me. I love all the flavors including the mango. All of them are great.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the best lemonade iv ever had. I usually hate lemonade but this stuff is great. Iv only had the strawberry and blackberry flavors and both have been outstanding. Very strong lemon taste and very sour.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
Huberts lemonade is delicious and refreshing. I like that its not packed with sugar like other lemonade and that there is not a lot of pulp from the lemon either. Its a win win drink for me.