BY HANSEN'S

Save On Hansen's 4X 6/12 Oz Diet Tangarine Lime Can, Hansen's Natural & Diet Hansen's Sodas Are Better-For-You Premium Sodas With No Caffeine, No Preservatives And No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, , , Just 100% Great Taste In A Variety Of Unique Natural Flavors, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, ) SKU: BA24333 see more...

HANSEN'S Diet Tangarine Lime Can 12 OZ
  • "I love Hansens soda and this flavor is very refreshing on a hot day." in 1 review
  • "Mandarin lime is my favorite flavor from this brand of sodas!" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and are super bubbly." in 1 review
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
For diet soda, this is pretty good. It's sweetened with Splenda instead of aspartame (or whatever else diet sodas use), but it's still a chemical sugar... so I'm on the fence. The flavor is great as is the root beer. I love that they don't use artificial colors, I'm not sure I'm convinced on the authenticity of the flavors... But it's nice to have once in a while as a treat.
Britt P.
Mandarin lime is my favorite flavor from this brand of sodas! All the flavors are very good and the fact that they are natural and healthier makes you feel less guilty for drinking them
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I love this stuff. At sprouts they have six packs for $2.99. They taste great and are super bubbly. Tricks my mind into thinking I am drinking a soda. I always for for the sugar fee and caffeine free.
Gibson S.
San Marcos, CA
This tastes really good. As it's a citrus soda, it's very light and refreshing. It has a hint of bitterness, but that's inherent in all diet soda. The flavor is very unique!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Amzazing tatse!! Its nice to have a soda that taste great and that is naturally flavored!! Eventhough its diet it doesn't have thet weird diet taste!!
Brittany S.
Redding , CA
Yummy! It can be a little sweet for me at times, but its a nearly guilt free drink which I love! Price is reasonable, not amazing. love it though.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I love this tea taste so Good and perfect for when being on a diet has a good after Taste as well. Perfect can to travel with as well.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
I try not to drink soda often but I do like these occasionally. They have them at trader joes so sometimes I will grab some.
Theresa H.
Magnolia, TX
The diet tangerine lime is one of my favorites. Tastes great. No sticky residue. The clear color is great too, no staining
Kerry H.
Borrego Spgs, CA
I love Hansens soda and this flavor is very refreshing on a hot day. It does not taste chemically like some diet sodas do.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
Whats your favorite favor?
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this soda?