HANSEN'S Diet Ginger Ale Can 12 OZ uploaded by Nicole R.

BY HANSEN'S

Save On Hansen's 4X 6/12 Oz Diet Ginger Ale Can, Hansen's Natural & Diet Hansen's Sodas Are Better-For-You Premium Sodas With No Caffeine, No Preservatives And No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, , , Just 100% Great Taste In A Variety Of Unique Natural Flavors, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730, 0 SKU: BA24348 see more...

Christine C.
This is the only diet ginger ale that I will drink. Most other diet ginger ales somehow taste watered down and bland, but this one retains that ginger ale taste I love. I wish it was easier to find near me. I used to get these at Trader Joe's, but I don't have a Trader Joe's near where I currently live. I liked all of the flavors I have tried, but this is the flavor that I drank the most regularly.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
Hansen's Diet soda is the only diet soda I will drink. I know that diet soda isn't goof for you all together but this is the only one that I feel has more natural ingredients. the after taste is horrible and I love the flavors. It IS a little pricey but you do get what you pay for.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
This is a great ginger ale. I drink it warm and straight out of the can. It has a bold taste of ginger and is crisp and sharp to the taste. It's a staple in my snack drawer at work.
sarah h.
All natural ingredients and a great taste. Really good ginger flavor. Really good soda in general. Definitely worth the little extra.
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
The soda is so natural. Which makes me not guilty to drink. It's is definitely worth the money.