BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Diet Black Cherry Soda: All-natural flavors No fruit juice No calories No caffeine No sugar No sodium Kosher see more...

Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Yum. I love this stuff!! It's a really refreshing drink. The thing I really like about it is that to me it feels indulgent. It's not though. It's diet. When I drink it in a glass with tons of ice, it is almost dessert-like to me. You can also use this to make baked apples in the oven. So good!
Tiffany B.
Broomfield , CO
I don't drink a lot of soda but I love Hansen's soda, especially the black cherry flavor. So happy they came out with a diet version too. It actually doesn't have as much of a weird aftertaste as most diet sodas do, in my opinion. It's really yummy.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors of Hansen's Soda. It is really light and refreshing, and doesn't have coloring added to it. I love to enjoy this drink as a guilt-free treat!
catherine g.
Walnut Cove, NC
My absolute favorite drink!!! I love this stuff. No calories, great taste, and it's clear which means no stains on clothes or teeth.
Happy P.
GOOSE CREEK, SC
I am all for anything black cherry. This looks like a great buy! Has to yummy and no calories, what can beat that!
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
These are really good and not overly sweet like most sodas. I loved finding them.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Tastes amazing, best flavor . I love that it has Less sugar than others.