Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love me some Hansen's soda! This is the only soda I will bring into my home. I love that they're all caffeine free and uses real sugar and tastes great!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I love the Hanson Sodas because they use REAL SUGAR and not High Frutose Corn Syrup. I have really tried to avoid products with Corn Syrup, which is so difficult since just about every product has it. But Hanson doesn't ... It is every bit as good, if not better, then other sodas the flavors are great. They may not have the same number of varieties but they do provide a wonderful variety.
Logan l.
Logan l.
Foodie Expert
I love Hansens soda. It is healthier than other sodas and they have tons of great flavor options.
Tina J.
Tina J.
Greeley, CO
This is my favorite rootbeer. It's a bit on the sweet side and has a unique flavor. I love it. Seriously yummy.