Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Love all Hansen's drinks and of course this one didn't disappoint. My favorite of the sodas, however, is the mandarin.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
I love Hansen’s they are really good and price is right for me I get mine at winco and they are always on sale.
Tina J.
Evans, CO
This is my favorite rootbeer. It's a bit on the sweet side and has a unique flavor. I love it. Seriously yummy.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my absolute favorite brand when it comes to Rootbeer. Not too syrupy and sugary! Love the taste!
Lupitaa R.
Im not a big fan of root beer but this one actually trastes good! Best root beer for a root beer float!
Logan L.
I love Hansens soda. It is healthier than other sodas and they have tons of great flavor options.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
Love that it uses real cane sugar. It's a great creamy root beer. Great for floats. Yum!
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
How's this brand, is it kinda like cream soda?