Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Im not a big fan of root beer but this one actually trastes good! Best root beer for a root beer float!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Corona, CA
I love this root beer as well as all of their drinks because it tastes flavorful and natural, very crisp and refreshing!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Love all Hansen's drinks and of course this one didn't disappoint. My favorite of the sodas, however, is the mandarin.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I love root beer and Hansen's provides a natural and delicious option. The plus side of this beverage for people who still want root beer but want a healthy option is that it is free of high fructose corn syrup and caffeine. It is a product that you feel good about bringing into your home as a treat.
Conetha R.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Foodie Expert
Best soda hands down. First off, Hansens is one of my favorite brands of soda. The root beer is my absolute favorite with the cherry vanilla coming in second. I think its great that its made with cane sugar and the taste is so sweet and delicious. These tend to be a bit more pricey than Coke and Pepsi, but they're so worth it!
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
I like the fact that they use real ingredients but it is not my favorite root beer. It has a nice taste and is better than your average soda.
Juliette R.
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
This soda is delicious and always a treat! I will only buy this for special occasions, but it tastes fantastic with vanilla ice cream.
Courtney s.
Courtney s.
I am one hundred percent satisfied with this product. Tastes delicious and would recommend anyone to try it and i hate root beer.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Foodie Expert
I love this root beer! When I found it at my local Trader Joe's I felt like I had struck gold! Tastes wonderful and the natural cane sugar is amazing.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Foodie Expert
I rarely drink pop. But when I have a cravings its always for root beer or cream soda. I feel better about drinking this brand vs the others.