Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Suzanne M.
I love this root beer! When I found it at my local Trader Joe's I felt like I had struck gold! Tastes wonderful and the natural cane sugar is amazing.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love me some Hansen's soda! This is the only soda I will bring into my home. I love that they're all caffeine free and uses real sugar and tastes great!
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
I like the fact that they use real ingredients but it is not my favorite root beer. It has a nice taste and is better than your average soda.
Katy M.
I rarely drink pop. But when I have a cravings its always for root beer or cream soda. I feel better about drinking this brand vs the others.
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
This soda is delicious and always a treat! I will only buy this for special occasions, but it tastes fantastic with vanilla ice cream.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
So good, fresh and crisp tasting. They are a little hard to find and a little more expensive than regular soda but worth the splurge
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He says this is the best tasting rootbeer! Not too sweet, but still hits the rootbeer spot
Courtney s.
I am one hundred percent satisfied with this product. Tastes delicious and would recommend anyone to try it and i hate root beer.
Johannah S.
This by far the best root beer I tried that taste great. I love it's made all real ingredients all natural and real cane sugar
Jessica M.
Corona, CA
I love this root beer as well as all of their drinks because it tastes flavorful and natural, very crisp and refreshing!
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
How's this brand, is it kinda like cream soda?