Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
This soda is delicious and always a treat! I will only buy this for special occasions, but it tastes fantastic with vanilla ice cream.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I love the Hanson Sodas because they use REAL SUGAR and not High Frutose Corn Syrup. I have really tried to avoid products with Corn Syrup, which is so difficult since just about every product has it. But Hanson doesn't ... It is every bit as good, if not better, then other sodas the flavors are great. They may not have the same number of varieties but they do provide a wonderful variety.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love me some Hansen's soda! This is the only soda I will bring into my home. I love that they're all caffeine free and uses real sugar and tastes great!
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
I like the fact that they use real ingredients but it is not my favorite root beer. It has a nice taste and is better than your average soda.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Foodie Expert
Best soda hands down. First off, Hansens is one of my favorite brands of soda. The root beer is my absolute favorite with the cherry vanilla coming in second. I think its great that its made with cane sugar and the taste is so sweet and delicious. These tend to be a bit more pricey than Coke and Pepsi, but they're so worth it!
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite root beers! I love that Hansen's Soda has all natural flavoring, that it's made with real cane sugar, and has no caffeine, preservatives or sodium. Doesn't get much better than that!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite root beer. It's great for drinking by itself or making root beer floats. I mainly like the fact that it uses actual sugar rather than high-fructose corn syrup. It definitely makes a difference and you can taste it.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
This by far the best root beer I tried that taste great. I love it's made all real ingredients all natural and real cane sugar
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Wow!! Hansen's keeps shocking my taste buds with their amazing flavors. Just tried the Creamy Root Beer flavor. Amazing! It is sweet, but, not overly sweet. Does not taste artificial AT ALL. There is absolutely no weird after taste. It is lightly carbonated. Pure bliss in a can. 💖
Logan l.
Foodie Expert
I love Hansens soda. It is healthier than other sodas and they have tons of great flavor options.