Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Wow!! Hansen's keeps shocking my taste buds with their amazing flavors. Just tried the Creamy Root Beer flavor. Amazing! It is sweet, but, not overly sweet. Does not taste artificial AT ALL. There is absolutely no weird after taste. It is lightly carbonated. Pure bliss in a can. 💖
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite root beer. It's great for drinking by itself or making root beer floats. I mainly like the fact that it uses actual sugar rather than high-fructose corn syrup. It definitely makes a difference and you can taste it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He says this is the best tasting rootbeer! Not too sweet, but still hits the rootbeer spot
johannah S.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
This by far the best root beer I tried that taste great. I love it's made all real ingredients all natural and real cane sugar
A. J.
A. J.
Foodie Expert
For a canned root beer Hansen's holds its own. I find their root beer to be extremely foamy, which in my book is a good sign it'll make a great root beer float. It's not as nuanced as some of the bottled root beers (and obviously can't compare to tapped root beer fresh from the keg). But it's a winner for a summer BBQ (and much better than Mugs, Barq's or A&W).
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Have not heard of this brand but I'm a big fan of root beer and would love to get to Grace my taste buds with trying this amazingly new to me brand of root beer. I love to try new things hint that's why I'm an influenster.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brand when it comes to Rootbeer. Not too syrupy and sugary! Love the taste!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite root beers! I love that Hansen's Soda has all natural flavoring, that it's made with real cane sugar, and has no caffeine, preservatives or sodium. Doesn't get much better than that!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Foodie Expert
I rarely drink pop. But when I have a cravings its always for root beer or cream soda. I feel better about drinking this brand vs the others.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Foodie Expert
I love this root beer! When I found it at my local Trader Joe's I felt like I had struck gold! Tastes wonderful and the natural cane sugar is amazing.