Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

C B.
Foodie Expert
For a canned root beer Hansen's holds its own. I find their root beer to be extremely foamy, which in my book is a good sign it'll make a great root beer float. It's not as nuanced as some of the bottled root beers (and obviously can't compare to tapped root beer fresh from the keg). But it's a winner for a summer BBQ (and much better than Mugs, Barq's or A&W).
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Have not heard of this brand but I'm a big fan of root beer and would love to get to Grace my taste buds with trying this amazingly new to me brand of root beer. I love to try new things hint that's why I'm an influenster.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He says this is the best tasting rootbeer! Not too sweet, but still hits the rootbeer spot
Courtney s.
I am one hundred percent satisfied with this product. Tastes delicious and would recommend anyone to try it and i hate root beer.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brand when it comes to Rootbeer. Not too syrupy and sugary! Love the taste!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Love all Hansen's drinks and of course this one didn't disappoint. My favorite of the sodas, however, is the mandarin.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I love root beer and Hansen's provides a natural and delicious option. The plus side of this beverage for people who still want root beer but want a healthy option is that it is free of high fructose corn syrup and caffeine. It is a product that you feel good about bringing into your home as a treat.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
Love that it uses real cane sugar. It's a great creamy root beer. Great for floats. Yum!
Lupitaa R.
Im not a big fan of root beer but this one actually trastes good! Best root beer for a root beer float!
Jessica M.
Corona, CA
I love this root beer as well as all of their drinks because it tastes flavorful and natural, very crisp and refreshing!