Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Creamy Root Beer Soda: All-natural flavors With real sugar cane No caffeine No fruit juice No sodium Gluten free Kosher see more...

andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Literally obsessed with this soda. I love root beer and this is my favorite. It’s like drinking a root beer float. It’s made with real sugar and real ingredients so I give it to my son and he loves it too. I buy this once a month as a treat and will not drink any other soda!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have not heard of this brand but I'm a big fan of root beer and would love to get to Grace my taste buds with trying this amazingly new to me brand of root beer. I love to try new things hint that's why I'm an influenster.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This soda is so tasty and I love that they use real sugar instead of corn syrup. This taste better to me than any other root beer I’ve tried that is not organic. I highly recommend!
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Wow!! Hansen's keeps shocking my taste buds with their amazing flavors. Just tried the Creamy Root Beer flavor. Amazing! It is sweet, but, not overly sweet. Does not taste artificial AT ALL. There is absolutely no weird after taste. It is lightly carbonated. Pure bliss in a can. 💖
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I love the Hanson Sodas because they use REAL SUGAR and not High Frutose Corn Syrup. I have really tried to avoid products with Corn Syrup, which is so difficult since just about every product has it. But Hanson doesn't ... It is every bit as good, if not better, then other sodas the flavors are great. They may not have the same number of varieties but they do provide a wonderful variety.
C B.
For a canned root beer Hansen's holds its own. I find their root beer to be extremely foamy, which in my book is a good sign it'll make a great root beer float. It's not as nuanced as some of the bottled root beers (and obviously can't compare to tapped root beer fresh from the keg). But it's a winner for a summer BBQ (and much better than Mugs, Barq's or A&W).
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is probably my favorite root beer. It's great for drinking by itself or making root beer floats. I mainly like the fact that it uses actual sugar rather than high-fructose corn syrup. It definitely makes a difference and you can taste it.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Best soda hands down. First off, Hansens is one of my favorite brands of soda. The root beer is my absolute favorite with the cherry vanilla coming in second. I think its great that its made with cane sugar and the taste is so sweet and delicious. These tend to be a bit more pricey than Coke and Pepsi, but they're so worth it!
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love root beer and Hansen's provides a natural and delicious option. The plus side of this beverage for people who still want root beer but want a healthy option is that it is free of high fructose corn syrup and caffeine. It is a product that you feel good about bringing into your home as a treat.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite root beers! I love that Hansen's Soda has all natural flavoring, that it's made with real cane sugar, and has no caffeine, preservatives or sodium. Doesn't get much better than that!
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
How's this brand, is it kinda like cream soda?