Hansen's Creamy Root Beer, 12 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)

Save On Hansen's 4X 6X12 Oz Creamy Rootbeer Can, Hansen's Natural & Diet Hansen's Sodas Are Better-For-You Premium Sodas With No Caffeine, No Preservatives And No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, , , Just 100% Great Taste In A Variety Of Unique Natural Flavors, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730, 0 SKU: BA24264 see more...

Buy on Walmart
joz p.
Im very picky about root beer but this brand is excellent! smooth and creamy tasting with a good balance of spices and vanilla. i love to use this in root beer floats, its my favorite for them! and the real cane sugar is a good bonus.
sarah h.
One of the best root beer sodas i have had. Very smooth and has a vanilla flavor, almost like a rootbeer float. All natural flavors and cane sugar. Good stuff!
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
These are WAYYY to sugary for me. I wouldn't give them to a child, and I don't think that any adults would love the amount of sugar in this root beer.
Jamie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love Hansen products, especially root beer. I love that this soda has real can sugar, it doesn't make me feel guilty for having a soda.
Brittni F.
The best tasting root beer ever! Love that it is from cane sugar! Hard to find in Cali but can order on Amazon pantry!
Shauntee N.
I love all Hansen's flavors, but the Root Beer is up near the top. It's so creamy and the spice is perfectly balanced.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This soda is so yummy in my tummy, especially the root beer flavor. I like to use this soda for my rootbeer floats.