BY HANSEN'S

Hansen’s Cherry Vanilla Creme Natural Cane Soda 8-12 fl. oz. Cans
  • "The Cherry Vanilla is personally my favorite flavor and works great as a cocktail enhancer." in 1 review
  • "I love this is one of my favorite drinks I recommend this to family and friends great taste " in 1 review
Sue C.
5 stars for taste, 1 star deduction for the over-sweet flavor and grams of sugar!

This flavor is the perfect balance of slight tart and sweet (from the cherry) along with a slight creaminess from the vanilla. It almost reminds me of a perfume (but doesn't taste so). I wish they would reduce the grams of sugar because it's a bit of an overkill. I think they could have done with less sugar and it still would have been great. As a treat I like to use this for a sorbet-float (mango or pomegranate sorbet with the soda).
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm a Hansen's natural soda addict. This flavor is my favorite, and I've tried them all! I first got into them during my first pregnancy, I stopped drinking DT coke and switches to Hansen's natural sodas and never looked back, that was three years ago. I feel better about drinking these sodas as opposed to the regular sodas. They taste great too!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This is my favorite flavor from the hansen natural sodas. i like to enjoy this delicious drink straight from the fridge. i love how affordable these sodas are. you can buy them at your local natural food store. the best part is that they use real cane sugar
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I love these sodas! they are so tasty and refreshing! My dad started buying these when they first came out and i didn't like them at first but the more flavores you try the better they get!! I always buy these now!
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
OMG, if you haven't tried Cherry Vanilla Hansens put it on your shopping list ASAP! It's the best flavor on earth and is all natural too. Bonus it comes in a diet version. This variety has no HFCS, just good old natural cane sugar, which IMHO is better for you. Enjoy!
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I bought this for the first time at Whole Foods and i was really impressed with the variety of flavors available and the flavors were great!! I like that the soda is clear and it is just fizzy and sweet enough to enjoy and not feel too bad. :P
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this cherry soda. I don't drink soda very often but when I do I have a tendency to drink this one the most. Not too sugary sweet which is nice because I'm not big into sweets.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
So I like the idea that they are trying to make a natural soda because people are so addicted to soda. But in my mind you can't call anything made with fruit a soda. The flavor was way too sugary as well.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! It is always on sale too. So refreshing and better than drinking coke or Pepsi. Not the best for you but every once in a while I don't feel bad if I drink these.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Hansen's is the best and the Cherry Vanilla Creme is so yummy! Still not exactly "good for you," but if I am going to indulge in a soda, this is the one I reach for.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Who has tried this ? And where can I get this ?
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Where are these available from?
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love vanilla cream sodas. Is this available in the Pittsburgh area?
Karina P.
Are these any good? How well do they compare to the other name brands?