BY COCA-COLA

The SoCal spirit runs deep at Hansen’s. We've been free-wheeling and authentic from the beginning and we want our soda fans to take pride in leading a life of originality, just like we do. Today, we craft a remarkable range of flavors across our... see more...

Lauren N.
Hansen’s is really good. I especially like the kiwi strawberry and cherry vanilla creme. I’m not sure if you can get them at normal grocery stores, but I buy them at sprouts aka Henry’s. I have and will buy them again.
Faye L.
It's okay but it's not great. The soda gives me mixed feelings. In some ways I think it tastes okay and in other ways the taste is lacking. I'm glad that it's a more natural alternative to regular soda but if you're looking for a great flavor,you're better off drinking a regular soda.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These are my favorite sodas whenever I’m craving something sweet. The root beer and cherry vanilla creme are my favorite and anytime I go somewhere that sells them I have to pick them up! I would definitely recommend these.
heathet w.
new castle
good for party and picnic kids love it taste good good for lunches and road trips good price buy alot family likes
Michell B.
I love Hansen, their flavors are as good as their presentation, if someone has not tasted them, they'll do it now.

Amazon