Hansen for Men Clean Cut Moustache & Beard Groomer

by Hansen

Are these easy to use and not rough on the skin?
Never heard of this brand. Are their products well made? I'm constantly trimming my husband's hair and I'm currently shopping for new trimmers and scissors etc.
Start your review of Hansen for Men Clean Cut Moustache & Beard Groomer!
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Stay away from the electric trimmers. Do it the traditional way. It will become your everyday way.
Leanna B.
I got this for my boyfriend a couple of months ago and he loves it. This could also make a great gift!
Brina S.
Media, PA
My husband uses this and love it! he uses it on his beard whenever necessary and he has had it for a while it last very long before need for a new one.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Use this all the time to trim up my boys hair. A great set and easy to use.
Use this all the time to trim up my boys hair. A great set and easy to use.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Axei uma graça.. Gostaria muito de receber esse produto .. Para usar e dzr o q axei !