Hans Drake Musclewerks(r) D-Fine8(tm) - ZERO SUGAR - Tropical Punch

by Hans Drake

ZERO SUGAR D-Fine8(tm) is the most complete fat burning system on the market. It combines multiple scientifically proven active ingredients into one single product. C-LesstrA(tm) is a proprietary blend of High Linoleic Acid (HLA made from Ultrapure Safflower Oil) and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). Aside from providing powerful antioxidants through Vitamin E, C-LesstrA helps attack belly fat, lower blood sugar and increase lean muscle tissue to encourage an improved body composition. The thermogenic compounds used in D-Fine8 are some of the most scientifically tested in the supplement industry. Citrus Aurantium turns on the fat burning furnace in your body. Guarana with its natural caffeine content KEEPS YOU FIRED UP throughout the day. Green Tea contains a powerful thermogenic known as EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which maximizes the body's energy expenditure process by turning on the fat oxidation pathways. To make this the most well rounded lean muscle defining product, we added Cactus Leaf Extract. Several studies have confirmed that Cactus Leaf Extract will help curb your appetite. The final key attribute is the energizing effects of D-Fine8. You will have the energy to power your workout to the next level (without the crash).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hans Drake Musclewerks(r) D-Fine8(tm) - ZERO SUGAR - Tropical Punch!
Portland , OR
Hans Drake Musclewerks(r) D-Fine8(tm) - ZERO SUGAR - Tropical Punch uploaded by Ella P.
I love the taste, D-fine8 is a solid product that gives you energy ASAP. I bought this flavor on sale so it was a steal of a deal. I will buy D-fine8 again, and I recommend it!
Medium
Jax Bch, FL
Really like this mix. It's great to drink 15 minutes before a workout, keeps me motivated and there is no sugar crash after. Also makes me sweat a little more during a workout, which is fine with me. Taste is good, not too sweet. Sometimes I will also drink some of this when I need an extra boost in the morning, without any workout. Kinda feel like it's better than a cup of coffee.
Medium