Hanover Soft Baked Pretzels, 1.11 kg uploaded by Megan K.

BY HANOVER #97 in Pretzels

jaimiedavenport
jaimiedavenport
These pretzels are a great they have just the right amount of chewy and softness mixed together when you bite into them when they are still warm.

They were a favorite snack and are extra delicious with mustard. The rock salt in the salted version are my favorite type.

I'll have to keep an eye out and buy some the next time I see them now that I've been reminded of them.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
Pretzels are sometimes the reason I go to the mall or to the movies.. these, are great because I don't have to leave the house to have them. There really soft and have just the right amount of salt.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
These are so good. They have cinnamon and salt, they're super easy to make, and they are really affordable. They're not that good for you so they're kind of like a treat in my house.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
Nice and soft! Not as good as concession pretzels! Will do the job and a fun treat to have!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I like these A LOT!! They also have cinnamon sugar as well. Decent priced & yummy.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
These soft pretzels are great! They're such a good snack idea and super easy to make. They have other flavors like cinnamon which are also incredible tasty.

They are definitely worth buying for a good treat!!

I haven't been able to find them in stores in a while though, so hopefully I can soon!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Foodie Expert
The perfect little snack or on the go food. You can eat it with any topping. My fave is cream cheese or mustard. Sometimes ranch. My kids love them
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Lake City, FL
For being something I usually get at the mall or auntie Anne's, theses aren't too bad! Not the same, but definitely better than some others I've had!
letícia r.
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
E muito muito gostoso mesmo , vale a pena esperimentar , a massa bem macia ..