2 colors available

BY HANOVER

Hanover® Redskin Light Red Kidney Beans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Chili must have ingredient. I know everyone likes the dark red, but I prefer to do a can of each, one dark, one light. Something about the slight contrast and the slight difference in taste makes the chili seem more in depth and more enjoyable. Good overall product. Never had a problem.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Foodie Expert
Good taste for the price! Not the highest quality but it gets the job done. I buy a couple cans and keep these in my pantry to save when I'm a pinch for my home made chilis and burritos. Definitely recommend .
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are my all time favorite kidney beans. They are the only beans I will ever use in my chili. They are not dry and soak up the flavor of anything you put them with.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Hanover brand is always a good choice. Fresh for being from a can. Love using in my chili recipes!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
This is a good product it taste great and it's cheap great for chili would highly recommended
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Foodie Expert
Love kidney bean.. I especially like to use this kinds when I make my home chili yum...
Annette D.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Foodie Expert
This is one of the brands that I will only use for my chili!!! I love these.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Love to use this product for my Red Beans and rice easy to use the taste is excellent quality I love using the cans for a quick meal instead of dry beans.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are my favorite brand of kidney beans for chili. Hanover's are very flavorful and make a great addition to any meal.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Hanover is a great brand at a great taste, I always make my chili with these beans. I mix the light and dark beans!