Hanover Garbanzo Beans uploaded by Kat M.

BY HANOVER

HanoverĀ® Garbanzo Beans.
A garnish for salads.
Chick peas.
Rich in fiber.
See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bridgett T.
Ashland , KY
Foodie Expert
I like to take these and put the with fresh lettuce, green onions, & fried up bacon bits & the wilt it with the bacon grease! Amazing! Flavor is mild in these but when made with right dish.....they're fantastic & they're cheap!
Jessica O.
Elmhurst, NY
These are my favorite beans. I use sazon and adobe to reason then and garlic powder. These are big and juicy and they boil really nicely. They also soften easily and they taste amazing.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Using garbanzo beans to make fake tuna salad. Added fake mayo, nutritional yeast, salt, cumin, and dill. #advancedveganism
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
Foodie Expert
I love putting chick peas on my salads, and these are great! Affordable and delicious
brandi t.
Foodie Expert
Love these! we make these a few times a month! Goes great with pork chops and my favorite meatloaf! my kids love them and they absolutely hate beans!
Rebekah F.
Foodie Expert
These are great to top salads or to make your own hummus! A staple in the pantry.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love garbanzo salad made with black beans corn and vegetables. you could eat it with almost anything.
Donna H.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
Hanover brand items tend to be the most reasonably priced canned beans in my local supermarkets, and they are high quality as well.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Foodie Expert
These make whipping up homemade hummus or toasted chickpea appetizers a quick and easy job. Consistently a good product and the brand I look to when buying chickpeas for recipes.
Meg M.
I love chickpeas to put in salad or bean salad or even make homemade hummus, great to mix with black and kidney beans