GroceryFrozen FoodsHanover
Blue Lake Cut Green Beans

Hanover Blue Lake Cut Green Beans

by Hanover

Hanover® Blue Lake Cut Green Beans.
Grown in the U.S.A.
Recipe on back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hanover Blue Lake Cut Green Beans!
Sherry S.
Florence, SC
Has a good flavor! Great size for family meals. My family loves these with out meals!
S P.
Utica, NY
Good quality not soggy or too soft with some bite still left and the sodium isn’t out of control
Nayla S.
Flat Rock, NC
These green beans are always so delicious. They are never stringy and never taste like a can. I use these green beans all the time and would recommend them to anyone who enjoys green beans with great flavor. I like to put beef or chicken bouillon for additional flavor.
DeLisa H.
Laurel, MD
I’m not a big canned food person except for these. I like to cook them with sea salt in a little of their own juice and a pat of butter. I swear I could (and have) eat the whole can as a meal.
E.B. S.
Walhalla, SC
This is my go to when I need a large amount of green beans. I probably purchase the large can about twice a year. I prefer the preseasoned ones if available but they are hard to find. I would recommend them to others.
Lilian M.
Kingsland, GA
Hanover Blue Lake Cut Green Beans uploaded by Lilian M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy buenos vegetales, a mi familia le encantan y ya vienen cocidos y son a buen precio, lo recomiendo mucho
ladydm
This product is great. I season with vegan butter and pepper. I buy the larger can and my family loves it.
dawn S.
Buchanan, GA
Very good, crisp and tasty green bean, not mushy at all and water is flavorful not plain. I use this brand when making my green bean casserole, not only is it tasty but the bean stays together and don't fall apart.
Holly B.
York, PA
I like these green beans they taste good and not too salty. they give you a generous amount. and they are not mushy.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
Not as good as green giant I feel, but it is okay when I don't have time to cook on the stove. I use this and can just pop it in the microwave.

Looking for your answer?