Hannah's Pickled Eggs 4LB JAR

by Hannah's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hannah's Pickled Eggs 4LB JAR!
How would you rate this product?
When my taste buds wants vinegary/salty snack, these pickled sausages by #Hannah will be the first thing I'd go for. For one, they're not too tart nor spicy, second they're affordable and there's a lot of sausages in the jar. And last thing, they're just dog gone good😋HANNAH'S PICKLED SAUSAGE 4LB JAR
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The best pickled eggs. I liked them better when they came in the glass jar. The plastic jars take away from that old country store memories feeling they used to give you. But they still taste good.
Huntington, WV
I love anything pickled. Although they are kind of expensive, it is defonately worth the money. Has a good pickles taste and the flavor isn't overwhelming.

Looking for your answer?