BY HANNAH MONTANA

Women's 1.7 oz COL Spray. Hannah Montana Perfume by Disney was launched in 2008. This chic and girlish fragrance is nothing but sweet. Fragrance Notes include Orange Peach Passion Fruit Champagne Jasmine Dewberry Honeysuckle Grenadine Violet Blonde Woods Vetiver and Tonka Bean. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "Though I had this almost 5 years ago I still re,ever not loving the smell of it." in 1 review
  • "I bought this perfume and used it all a long time ago, but I remember that the scent was amazing!" in 1 review
  • "The most Important it's long lasting and strong smell help me to get rid of my underarm odour" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't last very long on the body." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
Omg here we gooooo this is the best stuff in the world. never used it but it's hannah montana so it has to be pretty good
Amber S.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Though I had this almost 5 years ago I still re,ever not loving the smell of it. My then 5 year old adored it because it had Hannah Montana on it, and she liked the smell and the sparkles in the bottle.
Emily W.
Emily W.
I bought this perfume and used it all a long time ago, but I remember that the scent was amazing! I am kind of old for a Hannah Montana product now, but sometimes I do wish that I still had a perfume that smelled like this!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Spring, TX
I would not recommend this product. It is not a smell I would want to wear or smell on someone else. It doesn't last very long on the body. Don't waste your money
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I would not buy this for myself, it was a fun purchase for my stepdaughter a few years back. It actually smells pretty good and wasn't too overwhelming.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I had this perfume when I was 11. At the time, I thought it smelled amazing. I saw it in the mall the other day and gave it a spray and almost puked. Not good.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Not a big fan of this it's vey sparkly and thick it reminds me of bubble gum it's pretty and smells alright but I wouldn't buy it again
Britni H.
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
This fragrance is too strong for the age group it is designed towards. Watch out particularly for kids with asthma. The strong scent has caused me problems with headaches and breathing.
Irma L.
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
The smell is nice and sweet .my little girl had this Hannah Montana cologne.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Campbellsville, KY
Im rating this high because my niece is always smelling good with her perfume!