BY HANNAFORD

Hannaford
  • "There customer service is also great, and overall all of the people that work their are very friendly and helpful. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love Hannafords I think they are cheaper then Shaws and they also have a great selection of produce and natural food items which is pretty rare in the bigger chain grocery stores!" in 1 review
hailey w.
Holden, ME
I think hannaford is just like all other Grocery stores but I do think their make up and skin care is way overpriced. I do like that they sell aloe leaves,no other stores do in my area. But they do have the best customer service around!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love Hannaford. They are my preferred place to grocery shop. They have a huge assortment of things to choose from and their meat and produce are always very fresh. The prices are decent as well.
Meagan E.
The nail files I get her are a rectangular prism that are a light blue and black! Three of the sides are differnet levels of roughness while the last one is just a foam section! I got mine for only 99¢ and I’ve used it everyday for about a month now!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I love Hannaford! The service is always great. The selection is definitely good. A great mix of high quality and bargain brands. I like to get a mix of both so that is important to me. I definitely spend more when I shop there but I feel like I get my money’s worth.
Emily D.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love this store! Honest and polite people work at the one by me. Good food selection. It’s a quick and easy shopping experience. They have pretty much everything you could want or need. I recommend this place to shop
Ashley C.
Great store, great prices and sales. Lines usually move painfully slow and most of the employees spend more time jabbering on than they do paying attention to customers. A few years ago, my local store hosted a book sale, $5 for whatever you could fit in a paper Hannaford bag, made out like a bandit! Really appreciated that they hosted such an event too. Very, very cool. Their brand name is comparable if not better than name brands, depending on the item.
Kelsey F.
My favorite grocery store. We have one five minutes from my home so I go there by default often. Very excited about their new rewards program. Only downfall is that is their sever is down, there is no way to get the points! I recently spent $100 on their products and never received my points due to a server issue :/
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Hannaford is a pretty solid grocery store. Good pricing, good selection, close to my house. They get really, really crowded in the summer... but so does my whole town. Their house-brand products are consistently good and the in-store bakery is not to be missed.
Marangely D.
Hannaford has a family like setting for all its customers as well as its associates. I love the friendliness and cleanliness of the store and they get the job done right and efficiently. They never fail to keep customers doing back.
Christine M.
pembroke
Hannaford brand yogurt is delicious and a great value! I buy large tubs of this yogurt for less than $2 a tub and wait it faithfully. I used to buy other brands in smaller packages but once I found this I have never gone back!
sarah r.
Minot, ME
How do I order groceries online?
steve k.
Bronx, NY
Why cant they expand out in NYC