Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , Ca

I love my hanky panky underwear, they do have different variations so choose wisely. IF you're opting for a thong, the lace on these bad boys are seamless so they are not visible through the tights of dresses or pants. Three style options for thongs, low rise and regular and retro fit, I opt for the regular.The price points range from $20 and up, they do have boy shorts that I love and the lace is just so comfy. Be careful because they do tear quite easily!
Milke A.
Milke A.
Medley, FL

A friend of mine told me about Hanky Pankys & how great they were. I was intrigued enough to go buy a pair & was surprised that they only come in one size! How are these one size fits all & still comfortable for everyone? These seriously are super comfortable. I went out and bought five more. I have to admit though that the only time I did not like them was when I was 9 months pregnant but nothing in life is comfortable in that stage of pregnancy!
Nusrat K.
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX

Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA

I'm a little older than most reviewing the Hanky Panky Underwear but even us middle age women love to feel young! The Hanky Panky Underwear are fantastic! I love the lace and the way they fit! The price is reasonable, especially for the quality. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA

I couldn't give these a higher rating because they are too similar to really super cheap undies of the exact same design. It's a no brainer y-shaped piece of stretchy lace. As an underwear design in general however, this is a great design. Hanky panky is too high priced for no reason.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC

You won't find more comfortable and versatile underwear. I personally find that the petite thongs fit me the best (size 0, no hips or butt). They last the longest of you hand wash them, but I find that they still keep their stretch well so long as you don't put them in the dryer
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI

I really liked some underwear and a little tank top that matched one of the pairs. I love that they are one size fits all, because sometimes my body is, lol. I would have given all five stars, but Hanky Lanky is a bit pricey. However, sometimes you have to spoil yourself!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Very nice and very comfortable. I enjoyed how they felt and they where very fitted. The only bad thing about them is when you wash them with other clothes they tend to get ripped. Very good for the price though. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD

They are comfortable and pretty as well. too bad they only fit one size. If you fit into them then you will have no lines to worry about and good priced panty. I think most would be better off with other brands. TO each there own but they are't for me.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY

Super comfortable and have received them as a gift in a gift set of 3 panties. Very cute. I do, however prefer other brands of panties, as there is more of a variety and they are more affordable than these panties. I would recommend them though.
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL

How comfy are these and at what cost
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you think these are affordable?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Can you buy these in store or only online?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA

Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?