Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I was gifted a Hanky Panky thong in blue with the words I do for my wedding 7 yrs ago and they never fell apart! I don't know where they are now haha it's been a while but they were amazing! They are extremely well made, soft, do not ride up and the stones with the words do not come off! They leave no panty lines and I'm not a small girl I have hips, have a butt and they were still good. The only negative is they are pricey but you do get what you paid for. I was gifted them but if you can buy them go ahead you won't be disapointed!
Cate H.
Cate H.
Skokie, IL

I work at Nordstrom Old Orchard in the Lingerie Department, and I sell this product on a regular basis. As an employee, this is one of the items that sells out the quickest, and that people won't stop talking about. I wear the original rise, and find that it hits me in a better place (around my hips more). It really only fits sizes 2-12, and we also have a plus size version. These panties will last you FOREVER (as long as you care for them correctly-no dryer!), and are the most comfortable thong I've ever worn. HIGHLY recommend.
Rosalyn C.
Rosalyn C.

I was given these as a gift and I am not sure how I feel about the whole 'one size fits all' deal. They are definitely cute looking and have a lot of stretch. The lace is nice and holds up. But I find them a little low cut in comparison to my other underwear. I am about an 8-10 (M to L) is most clothing so maybe they are better suited for smaller less curvy frames? Or maybe that's the fit and it's just not for me? I'm not sure, but they are definitely not my favorite undies.
Nusrat K.
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX

A friend of mine told me about Hanky Pankys & how great they were. I was intrigued enough to go buy a pair & was surprised that they only come in one size! How are these one size fits all & still comfortable for everyone? These seriously are super comfortable. I went out and bought five more. I have to admit though that the only time I did not like them was when I was 9 months pregnant but nothing in life is comfortable in that stage of pregnancy!
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA

My Hanky Panky thong is super cute and is a great, soft lace...however, it is oddly shaped. I have never had this issue with another thong. It is too long from front to back, so over the course of the day it slides forward which makes for a very, very uncomfortable situation for my lady bits. I wanted so badly to love Hanky Panky because I am a big Sex and the City fan and they were so cute but alas, they do not match up with my body shape. :-/
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY

Wore these on my wedding day and they were super light and comfy and of course my new hubby loved them! I really liked how thin they were because my dress was form fitting and had they been really thick, you would have been able to see them, but they were thin enough that you couldn't see them and they didn't ride up. Almost felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all! I was all about being comfortable where I could on our big day!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Great under garment! I like the stretchiness and feel of the material. These do not leave under wear lines, and can be placed in different positions on the hips, depending on what clothing you are wearing. These are usually one size fits all, which works in the favour of some people, and then does not work at all for others. They work for me, though!
Kati F.
Kati F.

I love this style because it is extremely comfortable and does not show any weird lines that other might. With that being said their prices are absolutely absurd. For those of you who like this style but not the price...you are able to find the same style at places such as Walmart, Target and even brand name types at Marshalls, Ross etc
Erika J.
Erika J.
Kirkland, WA

Cute and comfortable! I am very particular about underwear. I NEED them to be very comfortable but I'm not willing to compromise the cute factor. These have both! They are pricey so if you find them on sale, stock up because you won't be disappointed! I know that Nordstrom sells these and are usually on their Anniversary Sale in July.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA

I couldn't give these a higher rating because they are too similar to really super cheap undies of the exact same design. It's a no brainer y-shaped piece of stretchy lace. As an underwear design in general however, this is a great design. Hanky panky is too high priced for no reason.
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL

How comfy are these and at what cost
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you think these are affordable?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Can you buy these in store or only online?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA

Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?
123...678