Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Claremont,Ca

Some of the most comfortable underwear EVER! Virtually undetectable no VPL, doesn't ride up and constructed well. The lace even holds up in washer unlike some that completely get ruined. Highly recommended
Trini B.
Trini B.

they are nice and comfortable.i actually got them as a gift from my uncle which was embarassing but they are really nice and they have a saying one size fits all i have seen that happen with person and their experiences are the same i recommend it
Rosalyn C.
Rosalyn C.

I was given these as a gift and I am not sure how I feel about the whole 'one size fits all' deal. They are definitely cute looking and have a lot of stretch. The lace is nice and holds up. But I find them a little low cut in comparison to my other underwear. I am about an 8-10 (M to L) is most clothing so maybe they are better suited for smaller less curvy frames? Or maybe that's the fit and it's just not for me? I'm not sure, but they are definitely not my favourite undies.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ

This is the most confers me underwear I own! A friend suggested them to me while they were on Hautelook and since then, I've purchased many more. They are my go to every day!!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Unfortunately the one size fits all doesn't! I'm not a fan of their underwear.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Dallas, TX

I used to only wear this underwear, but honestly, they do not hold up for the price and show through clothes. You can usually get them on sale at off saks though.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Campo Verde , Mato Grosso , Brazil

Linda dmais.. Axei linda ! Tecido parece ser muito bom.. Sem contar q a renda é linda
Sofia D.
Sofia D.

I really like this underwear, is so pretty and comfortable and I use it in all my special occasion, so I always feel good and look amazing underwear. I think they are affordable and they deerve alla the money I gave for it. I actually recommend it!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche

Me encanta la ropa interior de esta marca y lo bien que te hace lucir ademas su calidad es muy buena y su variedad también
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Westerville, OH

These are amazing and SO comfortable. I only wear them now because other underwear feels too rough. They always have the best colors and patterns. You can get them on sale at Nordstrom Rack.
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL

how comfy are these and at what cost
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I need a pair!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
bonita springs, FL

do you think these are affordable?
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
yes bc the wedding night only happens once, well for me that is
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL

Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
They cost anywhere between $20-$40, and yes they are very comfy.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

can you buy these in store or only online?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
probably online as well
Maria R.
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA

Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
these are around 15 dollars and yes they are easy to get off. but make sure you lay flat to dry and dont put in the tumble dryer' will make the lace fray
123...678