Hanky Panky Underwear

based on 399 reviews

Highlights
Lisa J.
  • The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another. in 13 reviews.

• Daniela B.
  • i love lace underwear they are the best and they are super nice and comfortable and doesn't leave panty lines, in 10 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Never heard of this company before but their underwear is super cute I think I'm going to go and look more into this company... in 9 reviews.

• Barbie S.
  • I tried the original thing fist but given I am 5'1" the rise was a bit tall, so I stick to the low rise which is much better. in 9 reviews.

• Taylor M.
  • They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Nusrat K.

1 influenster found this helpful

A friend of mine told me about Hanky Pankys & how great they were. I was intrigued enough to go buy a pair & was surprised that they only come in one size! How are these one size fits all & still comfortable for everyone? These seriously are super comfortable. I went out and bought five more. I have to admit though that the only time I did not like them was when I was 9 months pregnant but nothing in life is comfortable in that stage of pregnancy!

Sarah K.

1 influenster found this helpful

Great under garment! I like the stretchiness and feel of the material. These do not leave under wear lines, and can be placed in different positions on the hips, depending on what clothing you are wearing. These are usually one size fits all, which works in the favour of some people, and then does not work at all for others. They work for me, though!

Lauren T.

1 influenster found this helpful

You won't find more comfortable and versatile underwear. I personally find that the petite thongs fit me the best (size 0, no hips or butt). They last the longest of you hand wash them, but I find that they still keep their stretch well so long as you don't put them in the dryer

Angelica Y.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am in love with lace and would love to get more lace underwear. But i find it to be breathable to wear especially when i go to the gym. I dont show much wet stain on my lower regions because it can breath. a friend gave this to me for my birthday and i am in love with it.

Maryam B.

1 influenster found this helpful

They are comfortable and pretty as well. too bad they only fit one size. If you fit into them then you will have no lines to worry about and good priced panty. I think most would be better off with other brands. TO each there own but they are't for me.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Larissa H.
    Larissa H.

How comfortable and what sizes.

0 answersMay 22 - 2016 - 4:03 p.m.
    Jennifer J.
    Jennifer J.

I've never heard of this brand. How expensive are they?

0 answersMay 19 - 2016 - 8:46 p.m.
    Crystal A.
    Crystal A.

Any feedback on these, they look beautiful!

0 answersApr 05 - 2016 - 1:29 p.m.
    Brittany G.
    Brittany G.

Has anyone purchased these? If so thoughts?

3 answersFeb 24 - 2016 - 12:23 a.m.
    Ashley Y.
    Ashley Y.

Has anybody ever had these kind before?

1 answerFeb 23 - 2016 - 5:19 p.m.
    Paige F.
    Paige F.

Is this underwear really worth the price? I keep hearing how great it is! Is it similar to the VS Lacie?

2 answersOct 28 - 2015 - 7:09 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now