Hanky Panky  Underwear uploaded by Carlyn D.Hanky Panky  Underwear uploaded by Em S.
Hanky Panky  Underwear

Hanky Panky Underwear

BY HANKY PANKY #84 in uncategorized

Hanky Panky  Underwear
Hanky Panky Underwear
  • "The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another." in 13 reviews
  • "i love lace underwear they are the best and they are super nice and comfortable and doesn't leave panty lines," in 10 reviews
  • "I tried the original thing fist but given I am 5'1" the rise was a bit tall, so I stick to the low rise which is much better." in 9 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! " in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased these for my wedding day, and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear." in 6 reviews
Victoria F.
chicago
Every pair of hanky panky undies I have proved to be worth it. Beautiful and great quality. Yes, Victoria Secret gives a great deal for the $27 for 5 pairs but I think of those more as “throw away undies” and do not care much if I lose them or if they fall victim to my period, simply because they are poor quality. There have been times where I was a couple pairs on the delicate cycle and they come out shredded. Hanky panky are lovely and are the most flattering underwear under clothes that I have come across.
Lauren G.
Lexington, KY
The only underwear I actually wear! They are pricey, but definitely worth it! They hold up and last. I’ve had pairs for years and years! I found that if you hang dry them they last longer and don’t get balled up! Oh and they have really cute designs and colors!
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
The low rise thong is the only option in life. You get what you pay for...The BEST thong ever. I would love them to be a little cheaper but honestly the quality and comfort is top notch so i will splurge. Virtually undetectable under dresses.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
I love my hanky panky underwear, they do have different variations so choose wisely. IF you're opting for a thong, the lace on these bad boys are seamless so they are not visible through the tights of dresses or pants. Three style options for thongs, low rise and regular and retro fit, I opt for the regular.The price points range from $20 and up, they do have boy shorts that I love and the lace is just so comfy. Be careful because they do tear quite easily!
Naomi R.
Scarsdale
I love my hanky pankies. It's definitely important not to keep these bad boys in the drier too long... in fact... you shouldn't put them in the dryer at all. Love them, they last a long time if you treat them right and the colors stay nice and bright, or nice and dark depending on the colors you choose. Either way, you're in good hands (underwear). Hanky pankies are expensive for sure, but they're worth every penny if you take care of them.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I am obsessed with these panties! At the start of 2011 I wore a size 18, barely! They were tight! Since then, I am fitting comfortably in a size 14. I have been back and forth with my weight many times, so I had some Hanky Pankys in storage hoping to one day wear them again. Since I am back to a small 14, these fit great! I am so happy to be able to wear them again that I have gotten probably 30 new pairs since I have lost the weight. They are so unlike the traditional thong- meaning they are comfortable. I highly recommend these!
Tina D.
The only underwear I wear now! It's so comfy and totally no lines under any clothes. I love all the styles but especially the boyshorts. Get them during the Nordstrom sale or sometimes you can find them a little cheaper at the rack. They are worth every penny
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I really liked some underwear and a little tank top that matched one of the pairs. I love that they are one size fits all, because sometimes my body is, lol. I would have given all five stars, but Hanky Lanky is a bit pricey. However, sometimes you have to spoil yourself!
Nikki B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Very nice and very comfortable. I enjoyed how they felt and they where very fitted. The only bad thing about them is when you wash them with other clothes they tend to get ripped. Very good for the price though. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
Super comfortable and have received them as a gift in a gift set of 3 panties. Very cute. I do, however prefer other brands of panties, as there is more of a variety and they are more affordable than these panties. I would recommend them though.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL
How comfy are these and at what cost
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do you think these are affordable?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buy these in store or only online?
Jessica A.
Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA
Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?