influenster

influenster

Highlights
Lisa J.
  • The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another. in 13 reviews.

• Daniela B.
  • i love lace underwear they are the best and they are super nice and comfortable and doesn't leave panty lines, in 10 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Never heard of this company before but their underwear is super cute I think I'm going to go and look more into this company... in 9 reviews.

• Barbie S.
  • I tried the original thing fist but given I am 5'1" the rise was a bit tall, so I stick to the low rise which is much better. in 9 reviews.

• Taylor M.
  • They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lauren E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really wanted to like this brand of undies because they have such cute styles and colors but since they're always just lace and never have any elastic they don't fit well and always give wedgies

Alexis P.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love this underwear. The material is great and I love the lace. I have a tan one and you can't see the color through fabric although the outline shows sometimes. Super comfortable.

nikii d.

1 influenster found this helpful

Reasonably priced. Well made bras and panties. Cute and sexy. In fun colours and designs. Definitely recommend for the price.

Ryan S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love when my gal wear these! Nice and fun! Always makes her back side look fabulous!

Melissa S.

I was gifted a Hanky Panky thong in blue with the words I do for my wedding 7 yrs ago and they never fell apart! I don't know where they are now haha it's been a while but they were amazing! They are extremely well made, soft, do not ride up and the stones with the words do not come off! They leave no panty lines and i'm not a small girl I have hips, have a butt and they were still good. The only negative is they are pricey but you do get what you paid for. I was gifted them but if you can buy them go ahead you won't be disapointed!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Paige F.
    Paige F.

Is this underwear really worth the price? I keep hearing how great it is! Is it similar to the VS Lacie?

1 answerOct 28 - 2015 - 7:09 p.m.
    Rachel A.
    Rachel A.

These day one size fits all for the most part...what sizes would you say they would fit best?

0 answersOct 26 - 2015 - 7:42 p.m.
    Jennifer H.
    Jennifer H.

Are these as comfortable as Victoria Secret?

5 answersAug 15 - 2015 - 11:46 p.m.
    Katie A.
    Katie A.

Are these worth the money? I've always wanted to buy a pair

0 answersJul 24 - 2015 - 11:17 p.m.
    Corie D.
    Corie D.

Does the one size fits all fit someone who is an extra small?

4 answersMay 09 - 2015 - 6:24 p.m.
    Jess L.
    Jess L.

I've never heard of this brand before, where would I be able to see a sample in person?

6 answersMar 31 - 2015 - 7:27 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now