Hanky Panky  Underwear uploaded by Carlyn D.Hanky Panky  Underwear uploaded by Em S.
Hanky Panky  Underwear

Hanky Panky Underwear

BY HANKY PANKY #84 in uncategorized

Hanky Panky  Underwear
Hanky Panky Underwear
  • "The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another." in 13 reviews
  • "i love lace underwear they are the best and they are super nice and comfortable and doesn't leave panty lines," in 10 reviews
  • "I tried the original thing fist but given I am 5'1" the rise was a bit tall, so I stick to the low rise which is much better." in 9 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! " in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased these for my wedding day, and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear." in 6 reviews
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I really liked some underwear and a little tank top that matched one of the pairs. I love that they are one size fits all, because sometimes my body is, lol. I would have given all five stars, but Hanky Lanky is a bit pricey. However, sometimes you have to spoil yourself!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Very nice and very comfortable. I enjoyed how they felt and they where very fitted. The only bad thing about them is when you wash them with other clothes they tend to get ripped. Very good for the price though. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
They are comfortable and pretty as well. too bad they only fit one size. If you fit into them then you will have no lines to worry about and good priced panty. I think most would be better off with other brands. TO each there own but they are't for me.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
Super comfortable and have received them as a gift in a gift set of 3 panties. Very cute. I do, however prefer other brands of panties, as there is more of a variety and they are more affordable than these panties. I would recommend them though.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love hanky panky! They have great styles, colors and the cutest designs. I have given them as bridal gifts, and gifts for other occasions. They are always a big hit. They are on the expensive side but are still affordable. I recommend trying!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a thick girl so I have trouble finding ones that fit comfortably. These are so cute and comfortable. I was shocked! They are expensive but I find them on sale and it makes it so much better! Love all the different styles and colors.
Quirah V.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Love love love!! Soft comfortable fabric. Minimal lines. Decent price. Celebrity recommended. One size fits all is true. Great for everyday, light workouts (don't recommend thongs due to chafing), or dressing up.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
Some of the most comfortable underwear EVER! Virtually undetectable no VPL, doesn't ride up and constructed well. The lace even holds up in washer unlike some that completely get ruined. Highly recommended
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Westerville, OH
These are amazing and SO comfortable. I only wear them now because other underwear feels too rough. They always have the best colors and patterns. You can get them on sale at Nordstrom Rack.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Once I started using this brand it's the only brand I wear. The only con is that it's expensive but you can find it on sale at certain stores. So comfy! My favorite are the boy shorts.
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL
How comfy are these and at what cost
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you think these are affordable?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buy these in store or only online?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA
Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?