influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Lisa J.
  • The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another. in 13 reviews.

• Daniela B.
  • i love lace underwear they are the best and they are super nice and comfortable and doesn't leave panty lines, in 10 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Never heard of this company before but their underwear is super cute I think I'm going to go and look more into this company... in 9 reviews.

• Barbie S.
  • I tried the original thing fist but given I am 5'1" the rise was a bit tall, so I stick to the low rise which is much better. in 9 reviews.

• Taylor M.
  • They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    alissa m.

1 influenster found this helpful

I purchased these for my wedding day, and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear. but for my wedding day I figured I would. They were comfortable, looked good, and made me feel amazing. I will say that I would rather spend the $30 on 3 pairs of vs underwear for the price of one of these. but for a splurge to make yourself feel good I dont think its that bad, just very pricey.

Alana R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I ONLY WEAR hanky panky underwear. They are absolutely gorgeous, they are aslo well made unlike a lot of victoria secret underwear that starts falling apart after a few washes. They come in a variety of different colors and types, but there thong is my favorite. The only downside is that they are quite expensive

Meriza P.

1 influenster found this helpful

Well the size is o/s fits all, but I would say it fits up to a size twelve. Ideal gift for a Bridal party, brides simply adore them because of the obvious bride embellishment, also because its can also be their something blue, if you purchase blue.

Ramandeep B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these they r so comfy i recommend these to everyone, they are really good they don't leave any kind of lines and even if you don't like to wear thongs just watch after wearing these you'll love wearing them

Amanda C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I never understood why someone would spend 22 dollars on a pair of underwear, but after receiving 3 pairs as a gift i was hooked. They are the most comfortable thong, and last longer than VS or Aerie. Love them!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jennifer H.
    Jennifer H.

Are these as comfortable as Victoria Secret?

1 answerAug 15 - 2015 - 11:46 p.m.
    Katie A.
    Katie A.

Are these worth the money? I've always wanted to buy a pair

0 answersJul 24 - 2015 - 11:17 p.m.
    Corie S.
    Corie S.

Does the one size fits all fit someone who is an extra small?

4 answersMay 09 - 2015 - 6:24 p.m.
    Jess L.
    Jess L.

I've never heard of this brand before, where would I be able to see a sample in person?

6 answersMar 31 - 2015 - 7:27 p.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

How does this brand compare to Victoria Secret?

1 answerMar 31 - 2015 - 2:12 p.m.
    Danielle C.
    Danielle C.

So are there different sites to get these off of that maybe would have some coupons or cost less if bought in bulk?

0 answersMar 25 - 2015 - 2:22 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now