Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I also like the fact that they are one size fits most, because I hate when you have to just make a guess if you've never tried the brand. in 13 reviews.

• Sucha cute colour and its comfortable like hell...no panty lines is thebest thing in 10 reviews.

• I got a pair in my PopSugar Must Have box this month and they're super cute and soft. in 9 reviews.

• The fit is perfect for low rise pants and they aren't uncomfortable like most other in 9 reviews.

• They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    alissa m.
    alissa m.

1 influenster found this helpful

I purchased these for my wedding day, and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear. but for my wedding day I figured I would. They were comfortable, looked good, and made me feel amazing. I will say that I would rather spend the $30 on 3 pairs of vs underwear for the price of one of these. but for a splurge to make yourself feel good I dont think its that bad, just very pricey.

Alana R.
    Alana R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I ONLY WEAR hanky panky underwear. They are absolutely gorgeous, they are aslo well made unlike a lot of victoria secret underwear that starts falling apart after a few washes. They come in a variety of different colors and types, but there thong is my favorite. The only downside is that they are quite expensive

Meriza P.
    Meriza P.

1 influenster found this helpful

Well the size is o/s fits all, but I would say it fits up to a size twelve. Ideal gift for a Bridal party, brides simply adore them because of the obvious bride embellishment, also because its can also be their something blue, if you purchase blue.

Ramandeep B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these they r so comfy i recommend these to everyone, they are really good they don't leave any kind of lines and even if you don't like to wear thongs just watch after wearing these you'll love wearing them

Amanda C.
    Amanda C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I never understood why someone would spend 22 dollars on a pair of underwear, but after receiving 3 pairs as a gift i was hooked. They are the most comfortable thong, and last longer than VS or Aerie. Love them!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Corie S.
    Corie S.

Does the one size fits all fit someone who is an extra small?

3 answers May 09 - 2015 - 6:24 p.m.
    Jess L.
    Jess L.

I've never heard of this brand before, where would I be able to see a sample in person?

3 answers Mar 31 - 2015 - 7:27 p.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

How does this brand compare to Victoria Secret?

0 answers Mar 31 - 2015 - 2:12 p.m.
    Danielle C.
    Danielle C.

So are there different sites to get these off of that maybe would have some coupons or cost less if bought in bulk?

0 answers Mar 25 - 2015 - 2:22 p.m.
    Francesca L.
    Francesca L.

Where do you buy these?

2 answers Mar 22 - 2015 - 1:17 a.m.
    aileena jeane s.
    aileena jeane s.

is it cotton made?

2 answers Mar 16 - 2015 - 1:22 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION