Add a Photo

Photos (2)
florencia c.
florencia c.
santa ana

Hanky Panky are my favorite undies, but they are also very frustrating! I generally wear a size 12, and the original is just too small around my hips. While it fits perfectly everywhere else, it causes muffin tops if I am not careful and the rise is not high enough (I am tall, and these end just below the worst part of my tummy). So I only wear these with loose clothes or thick jeans. I therefore bought the plus size too, but they are huge! They fit perfectly around my hips, not a muffin top in sight, but there is at least an extra inch of fabric between my legs, which looks awful. More size choices would have fixed my problem! Despite the size issues, I do love the quality and the comfort. I even sleep in them. They are pretty, easy to wear, and hold up well to washing in a laundry bag. Careful with the colors, though - I ordered a burgundy color and received baby pink, and two others came with the same color name on the bag but completely different shades.
Rosalyn C.
Rosalyn C.

I was given these as a gift and I am not sure how I feel about the whole 'one size fits all' deal. They are definitely cute looking and have a lot of stretch. The lace is nice and holds up. But I find them a little low cut in comparison to my other underwear. I am about an 8-10 (M to L) is most clothing so maybe they are better suited for smaller less curvy frames? Or maybe that's the fit and it's just not for me? I'm not sure, but they are definitely not my favorite undies.
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego, CA

I love my hanky panky underwear, they do have different variations so choose wisely. IF you're opting for a thong, the lace on these bad boys are seamless so they are not visible through the tights of dresses or pants. Three style options for thongs, low rise and regular and retro fit, I opt for the regular.The price points range from $20 and up, they do have boy shorts that I love and the lace is just so comfy. Be careful because they do tear quite easily!
Nusrat K.
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX

A friend of mine told me about Hanky Pankys & how great they were. I was intrigued enough to go buy a pair & was surprised that they only come in one size! How are these one size fits all & still comfortable for everyone? These seriously are super comfortable. I went out and bought five more. I have to admit though that the only time I did not like them was when I was 9 months pregnant but nothing in life is comfortable in that stage of pregnancy!
Milke A.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Great under garment! I like the stretchiness and feel of the material. These do not leave under wear lines, and can be placed in different positions on the hips, depending on what clothing you are wearing. These are usually one size fits all, which works in the favour of some people, and then does not work at all for others. They work for me, though!
Kati F.
Kati F.

I love this style because it is extremely comfortable and does not show any weird lines that other might. With that being said their prices are absolutely absurd. For those of you who like this style but not the price...you are able to find the same style at places such as Walmart, Target and even brand name types at Marshalls, Ross etc
Constance M.
Constance M.

I'm in loooooooooove with this underwear. First of all let me tell you that everything is beautiful, but sometimes when you buy something so beautiful it tends to be really uncomfortable, but not this ones. With this you can look sexy, beautiful and feel comfortable at the same time. I just love them, I would buy them all if I could.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA

I couldn't give these a higher rating because they are too similar to really super cheap undies of the exact same design. It's a no brainer y-shaped piece of stretchy lace. As an underwear design in general however, this is a great design. Hanky panky is too high priced for no reason.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC

You won't find more comfortable and versatile underwear. I personally find that the petite thongs fit me the best (size 0, no hips or butt). They last the longest of you hand wash them, but I find that they still keep their stretch well so long as you don't put them in the dryer
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
Pompano Beach, FL

How comfy are these and at what cost
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you think these are affordable?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Can you buy these in store or only online?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Are these comfortable and how much do they cost?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Philadelphia, PA

Whats the cost for these ? & would it be easy to take off ?

Join Now