Hank & Henry Fuego Eyeshadow Palette 9 Pans Bnib 100% Authentic

Hank & Henry Fuego Eyeshadow Palette 9 Pans Bnib 100% Authentic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hank & Henry Fuego Eyeshadow Palette 9 Pans Bnib 100% Authentic!
How would you rate this product?
Staten Island, NY
Hank & Henry Fuego Eyeshadow Palette 9 Pans Bnib 100% Authentic uploaded by Jenny C.
I be love this palette. It’s quality, the colors are go, deeply pigmented and smooth. I highly recommend.
not telling
Hank & Henry Fuego Eyeshadow Palette 9 Pans Bnib 100% Authentic uploaded by Josie E.
I received this palette in a boxycharm subscription and am so happy that I did! The colours are highly pigmented. The pictures I've attached are the colours without a base, and they're still pretty visible. The colours themselves are fairly easy to blend with a brush or sponge and all in all, i love how fun the colours are!

Looking for your answer?