Hanhoo Beauty Fix Collagen Vitamin C Powder Sti

Is this good for super sensitive skin?
Start your review of Hanhoo Beauty Fix Collagen Vitamin C Powder Sti!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, CO
Hanhoo Beauty Fix Collagen Vitamin C Powder Sti uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I received a sample from SephoraHanhoo Beauty Fix Collagen Vitamin C Powder Sti and I really enjoyed it. It might look like I have a buck of hair bout I worry about hair thinning. I received this 2 weeks ago and I’m on my way to purchase this and test it for a few months. I’ll let you guys know how it goes!
Sharon M.
Hanhoo Beauty Fix Collagen Vitamin C Powder Sti uploaded by Sharon M.
I got this as a sample I really enjoyed the flavor! One of the things I take daily is vitamin C to boost my defenses since I have asthma this one with collagen seems to me a pretty smart combination and i do not enjoy vitamins if they smell bad or something so this is a total win!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...