Hangar One Vodka

by Hangar One

Start your review of Hangar One Vodka!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoOrlando
Purchased at: Drizly
I think it's a really good vodka. Very smooth. I guess my only issue would be they don't sell it in a 1.5 Liter and it's more on the expensive side but if I had a bar I would definitely have a bottle in my collection.
2 years agoTroy, NY
I bought the chipotle version of this vodka for my bloody marys. It is delightfully spicy without overwhelming everything else you’re putting in the beverage. The value is great for the price. I would recommend this to other blood mary fiends.
4 years agoWestbrook, ME
Great vodka to compliment a heavy or rich meal. Makes a nice martini. I sometimes order this when I go out for dinner, but it's not something I usually pay to bring home.
4 years ago
This is not bad vodka not my go to if I were going to grab a drink to relax but did the trick with dive redbll or another energy drink of ur choice
9 months agoGilroy, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I first tried this at the Napa Valley Film Festival and instantly fell in love with it! This vodka is amazing in all your favorite cocktails!
2 years ago
There aren’t too many vodkas I’ve had that don’t burn going down but this is one of them. It’s really smooth and it just tastes great.
a year agoCalifornia
A great vodka to sip on, perfect to have with soda water and a lemon and lime twist. Also love that is a local for us brand.
4 years agoKissimmee, FL
Its not the to go drink if you actually care about what you are drinking, but it does the trick like cheap wine
9 months agoEscondido
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great flavor. It comes in a cool bottle. This is great for cocktails. Makes a great hostess gift too.