BY HANGAR ONE

Hangar One Citron Vodka

Start your review of Hangar One Citron Vodka!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Hangar 1 Vodka! The flavors are great to add to shake up a Cosmo, Lemon Drop Martini or any other special Martini. I prefer plain, no flavor Hangar 1 for a Classic Vodka Martini with ice prepared using a Lewis Bag. This is one of my top 2 vodkas! Hangar One Citron Vodka
Caitlin G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3

Hangar One Citron Vodka Is the perfect pairing for a refreshing summer cocktail. Mix with club soda or tonic, and add a piece of lemon and lime. Delicious! Great flavor!
Suzanne K.
I love Hanger brand so decided to try this flavor. It pairs well in any drink and it not too overwhelming of a flavor. Compared to other brands with similar flavoring, this one takes the top for me. I will definitely continue to buy it and would recommend giving it a try!
Erica P.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is a great alternative to plain Vodka. The citron is not overwhelming and great mixed with ice and sparkling water. The price is decent for what you get. I would consider purchasing again but it wouldn't be my go to Vodka. I would recommend this to others.
Lizz C.
VERY good flavor (as a flavored vodka) - well balanced, light. Sleek design, very attractive. As a first time customer I may purchase again, but it was a bit on the expensive side. Worth it as a gift or when hosting, probably won't make it my regular vodka, though.
Lori D.
Indianapolis, IN
For a citron vodka, this was not at all what I expected it to be. The citrus flavor was very, very subtle, but also super sweet. Tasted more like a sugary vodka with a hint of lemon. Would not drink again
Valerie B.
Great vodka to buy for a party at home. I tried all three flavors on New Years and fell in love. The price is great especially for the quality! The packaging is super sleek and would make a great gift !
Steezy T.
Strong. Again, very strong. Not something I mix with other beverages, more so for shots. I could smell the flavor more than I could taste it. Decent, but not necessary.
Christina O.
Concord, CA
Excellent Vodka. Love the smoothness. Totally worth the money and the work trying to find it. It’s not super easy to locate. If you want to drink it straight or mixed it is an excellent way to have a drink.
Autumn C.
Spring Hill, TN
This vodka is awesome! I'm usually not one to enjoy vodka and usually go straight for mixers, but hangar is smooth. The Buddhas hand citrus provides a slightly sweet but tart flavor. Great on its own, in Jell-O shots, or mixed drinks. The price is also very reasonable at $31.99 for a 750mL in my area. It's definitely become a staple vodka in my liquor cabinet. Hangar One Citron Vodka