Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka

by Hangar One

Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka is made with totally fresh tangerines in the infusion, with fresh tangerine flowers added. It’s like peeling an actual tangerine, a really good one: the tiny spray of oil that comes up from your thumbnail is exactly what our vodka smells and tastes like.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka!
9 months agoLa Mesa, CA
Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka uploaded by Laura M.
I love, love, love this vodka! The Mandarin Blossom is so tasty and isn’t overly sweet or overly done. If I am going to take a shot of alcohol, this is the one. I’m glad to see it more and more in stores and restaurants; I’ve been drinking this brand since 2004! Their plain vodka is wonderful too.
2 years agoBig Sky
Smooth, delicious and refreshing served with club soda and a bit of basil over crushed ice.  A little on the higher end price wise, but well worth it.  Very light mandarin flavor with a hint of sweetness.  Purchased in California at Bevmo.  Definitely would recommend.
2 years agoPortland
Was served this once and thought it was pretty tasty! Tito's is still my fave, tho. Not sure that I'd go out of my way to buy on my own, since I have other favorites. All in all, pretty tasty an the orange flavor is interesting! Satisfied for sure!
a year agoHouston , TX
I tried this on new years and fell in love. It is definitely a must try for people who love citrus! The packaging is super sleek and I will definitely buy this again for my next party. I would recommend this any day!
2 years agoHarrisburg , PA
It is so great to mix with cranberry juice! This is now my go to drink whenever I go out! It's very simple to order and drink as well. The bottle is a bit awkward to hold when pouring yourself, but it's a cool looking bottle!
2 years ago
I love drinking Hangar 1 Mandarin & soda. It's refreshing, not too sweet, and doesn't remind me of the sickly flavored vodkas that were so common early in my drinking/college years. This flavor is actually really nice and crisp over ice with a citrus slice.
2 years ago
The product Is very distinct in flavor, but that makes it much more difficult to pair with the everyday drink recipes. It calls for a much fancier approach which is more for special occasions. The price point is high as well which makes it even more of a difficult purchase. The vodka is smooth and enjoyable though when paired right.
2 years agoSanford
Many citrus flavored vodkas to me taste like they're just flavored with chemical flavorings. Not so with Hanger One. The clean, natural citrus oils really shines through. Try making a Cosmopolitan with this Mandarin Orange vodka and enjoy every sip. It's a fantastic product made from the St. George Distillery in Alameda, CA.
2 years agoNashville, TN
Hangar 1 Vodka makes a very exceptionally smooth vodka. The flavored vodka I purchased was my first time experiencing their flavors. It was affordable for a "higher quality" taste and I enjoy this than certain cheaper vodka. The flavors go well with some soda water to give you slight carbonation and the slight hint of fruit.
2 years agoChandler, IN
Very smooth with a great flavor. Nice price range. Bought at my local liquor store for a special occasion. It didn't have a nasty aftertaste so I didn't have to chase it and it's good mixed. It was awesome and I would definitely and have recommended it to my friends and family.