Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka

by Hangar One

Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka is made with totally fresh tangerines in the infusion, with fresh tangerine flowers added. It’s like peeling an actual tangerine, a really good one: the tiny spray of oil that comes up from your thumbnail is exactly what our vodka smells and tastes like.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka!
yorba linda, CA
Loved the unique taste and the flavor was great. Full favor and very smooth. No bitter after taste with this great vodka.
Harrisburg , PA
It is so great to mix with cranberry juice! This is now my go to drink whenever I go out! It's very simple to order and drink as well. The bottle is a bit awkward to hold when pouring yourself, but it's a cool looking bottle!
Kansas City, MO
Great with soda water. Pricey for the flavor though. It’s is great vodka, but there are many others that are more affordable with comparable taste.
San Francisco , CA
I really like hanger one especially since they’re locally made in alameda. Love the smell and taste on a nice sunny day.
San Dimas, CA
I love the hangar 1 mandarin vodka. I mix it with soda water and it adds the perfect amount of flavor. I buy mine from the grocery store and it's all I will buy. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to add that pop of flavor!
La Mesa, CA
Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka uploaded by Laura M.
I love, love, love this vodka! The Mandarin Blossom is so tasty and isn’t overly sweet or overly done. If I am going to take a shot of alcohol, this is the one. I’m glad to see it more and more in stores and restaurants; I’ve been drinking this brand since 2004! Their plain vodka is wonderful too.
Absolutely the best vodka I've ever had, cannot recommend it enough. So smooth it's perfect to drink by itself
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Cincinnati, OH
Love this vodka. I always mix this with orange juice would recommend to anyone who likes to drink vodka.
I love drinking Hangar 1 Mandarin & soda. It's refreshing, not too sweet, and doesn't remind me of the sickly flavored vodkas that were so common early in my drinking/college years. This flavor is actually really nice and crisp over ice with a citrus slice.

Looking for your answer?