Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka

by Hangar One

Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka is made of an unusual and knobbly Indonesian lime. The Thais use this citrus - along with its leaf - because of its high aromatic oil content and intense flavor. The infusion of the limes together with the leaves, create rich notes of wood, white pepper, and cucumber. The resulting spirit is like nothing else - unmistakably lime, and endlessly complex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka !
a year agoHouston , TX
Can I say this pairs great with just about anything! I drink this with squirt salt and dash of real lemon and you have a great drink! It met all my expectations and I would recommend this to anyone !
10 months agodenver
Great tasting with infusion that is off the charts. This vodka is smooth and tastes delicious. The taste is so good you might forget how strong it is so sip wisely!
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
Hanger 1 Lime vodka makes for the most delicious vodka soda/water. This used to be served at our favorite steakhouse and we're so disappointed when they stopped serving it.
2 years agoBell Gardens
Not what I expected but that's all they had at the party!My first consuming it and it was alright don't remember much since I was already buzzed lol and don't know much of the price and I'm sure it was bought in SC  but hey I would drinking again and I recommend it for sure tho I didn't really like it well don't remember much haaa!
2 years agoColumbus
Incredible American small batch vodka. It has a pungent aroma and very smooth taste. Perfect for sipping on the rocks or chilled. The bottle design is neat too. It’s a measuring beaker! My favorite flavored vodka by far
a year agoSacramento, CA
I thought this particular Vodka was incredibly smooth. Didn’t necessarily need a mixer with it either. The subtle flavoring was just enough to pour over ice for me. I would absolutely recommend this product to others who are looking for a vodka that won’t put goosebumps on their arms after drinking it.
2 years agoSEATTLE , WA
My go to summer drink- on ice, or with a tiny bit of club soda! It is so smooth, delicious and refreshing! A bit pricier than other vodkas, but definitely worth the repeat purchase! I usually buy at Bevmo, or specialty liquor stores. DEFINITELY recommend for that perfect summer drink!
2 years agoCrockett, CA
I love this vodka, and i really am not a fan of other vodkas. The straight one (which they don't have on here) is superb and is perfect sipped over ice. And if you live around or are visiting the bay area it is definitely worth the stop in Alameda to visit their distillery and tasting room!
a year agoCamp wood, TX
Not my favorite flavor for vodka although the vodka itself seemed fine. I prefer fruitier flavors such as in x-rated when I have flavored vodka. The packaging was nice. If you like lime and vodka combined this vodka might be perfect for you
2 years agoSacramento , CA
Trying to keep it low calorie? Mix this lemon vodka with some tonic water topped with a lime and a carb free drink is in ur hands! As little as three ingredients you can keep your budget low on a everyday mixed drink.