BY HANGAR 1

Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka is made of an unusual and knobbly Indonesian lime. The Thais use this citrus - along with its leaf - because of its high aromatic oil content and intense flavor. The infusion of the limes together with the leaves, create rich notes of wood, white pepper, and cucumber. The resulting spirit is like nothing else - unmistakably lime, and endlessly complex. see more...

Gerald M.
Sacramento
I thought this particular Vodka was incredibly smooth. Didn’t necessarily need a mixer with it either. The subtle flavoring was just enough to pour over ice for me. I would absolutely recommend this product to others who are looking for a vodka that won’t put goosebumps on their arms after drinking it.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Whitney C.
Columbus
Incredible American small batch vodka. It has a pungent aroma and very smooth taste. Perfect for sipping on the rocks or chilled. The bottle design is neat too. It’s a measuring beaker! My favorite flavored vodka by far
Tina M.
Victorville, CA
It’s an ok vodka, taste is ok, I don’t think I would purchase again. Packaging is nice, this was my first time buying. I’m not a huge fan of flavored vodka so this wasn’t really for me, but if you are you may like it
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Hangar 1 Vodka is always a trustworthy brand to go with when you're looking for an everyday drink, or even when you're buying for a party. This is a very sturdy vodka that goes down smooth and adds a nice flavor to any mixed drink. This flavor is great and easy to take as a shot, but also shows up really nicely when mixed with citrus sodas or added to punches and sangrias.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
The Hangar 1 Kefir Lime vodka is simply delicious! I enjoy it over ice or with a splash of soda! The price is a little high, but worth it in flavor! I purchased this at Cellar 70 in Woodruff, Wisconsin. The other flavors are definitely worth trying!
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
Actually tastes like kaffir lime, not a bad vodka, nothing fake about it.  I think this vodka should get more praise.  I kind of like that it flies under the radar and that Hangar One just makes a solid product.
Berlin S.
Decent vodka. I used my bottle to make vodka cherry sours it was just a bit tart but that's to be expected with the lime. The flavor is good and it doesn't burn like alot of other vodkas do. I would repurchase.
It is the best drink ever 10/10 would recommend and that's litterally the only alcoholic beverage I will drink if upu haven't tried it you are missing out it it worth the money you get more than u pay for
Lindsey L.
Cartersville, GA
This vodka is so smooth! I first tried it in a restaurant in a Moscow mule! I was hooked! It's perfect paired with just about anything! It's great for making cosmos too!