BY HANGAR 1

Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka is made of an unusual and knobbly Indonesian lime. The Thais use this citrus - along with its leaf - because of its high aromatic oil content and intense flavor. The infusion of the limes together with the leaves, create rich notes of wood, white pepper, and cucumber. The resulting spirit is like nothing else - unmistakably lime, and endlessly complex. see more...

Joanna C.
Bell Gardens
Not what I expected but that's all they had at the party!My first consuming it and it was alright don't remember much since I was already buzzed lol and don't know much of the price and I'm sure it was bought in SC  but hey I would drinking again and I recommend it for sure tho I didn't really like it well don't remember much haaa!
Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Natalee R.
Springdale, AR
It was a bad wayyyyyyyyyy to string for me I reccomend for someone who is in love with strong alchohal because I do not like alchahol because it is very strong. I would not buy this again unless it's a gift
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Hangar 1 Vodka is always a trustworthy brand to go with when you're looking for an everyday drink, or even when you're buying for a party. This is a very sturdy vodka that goes down smooth and adds a nice flavor to any mixed drink. This flavor is great and easy to take as a shot, but also shows up really nicely when mixed with citrus sodas or added to punches and sangrias.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
The Hangar 1 Kefir Lime vodka is simply delicious! I enjoy it over ice or with a splash of soda! The price is a little high, but worth it in flavor! I purchased this at Cellar 70 in Woodruff, Wisconsin. The other flavors are definitely worth trying!
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
Actually tastes like kaffir lime, not a bad vodka, nothing fake about it.  I think this vodka should get more praise.  I kind of like that it flies under the radar and that Hangar One just makes a solid product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
It is the best drink ever 10/10 would recommend and that's litterally the only alcoholic beverage I will drink if upu haven't tried it you are missing out it it worth the money you get more than u pay for
Maggie O.
Forest Park, IL
I really enjoyed the bright subtle citrus flavor as I did not find it at all syrupy or overly sweet like other flavored vodka brands I have tried in the past. Very smooth!
Jessica A.
Hanford
It is very light not to strong just by not drinking to much its Affordable you can find it in many stores mixed with some seven up is fine taste i bought mine at wal_mart