BY HANGAR 1

Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka is made of an unusual and knobbly Indonesian lime. The Thais use this citrus - along with its leaf - because of its high aromatic oil content and intense flavor. The infusion of the limes together with the leaves, create rich notes of wood, white pepper, and cucumber. The resulting spirit is like nothing else - unmistakably lime, and endlessly complex. see more...

Emily O.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
My go to summer drink- on ice, or with a tiny bit of club soda! It is so smooth, delicious and refreshing! A bit pricier than other vodkas, but definitely worth the repeat purchase! I usually buy at Bevmo, or specialty liquor stores. DEFINITELY recommend for that perfect summer drink!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Sacramento
Trying to keep it low calorie? Mix this lemon vodka with some tonic water topped with a lime and a carb free drink is in ur hands! As little as three ingredients you can keep your budget low on a everyday mixed drink.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
I wish I can give it more stars! This is by far my favorite vodka company. I love how the flavor is NOT artificial. They distill with Kafir Limes (leaves too). It is just so smooth and no hangover or headache the next day. You can mix it with just about anything, but on the rocks is a nice choice.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Redwood City
Many flavored liquors taste of chemical and "flavoring." Hangar 1 Keffir Lime vodka uses real limes and gives such a fresh, authentic flavor that all I need is a little tonic and I've got a world-class drink.
Anton K.
Anton K.
Highland
Lots of lime leaf essence. I cheat and infuse more lime leaf into it with lime peels. It's great as a substitute for a white rum, awesome in citrus forward cocktails and is also super tasty with Thai cuisine
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love using  for my Thai-inspired cocktails. Unlike the flavored vodkas of your college past, this is a sleek, refined flavor, that enhances - not overpowers - the other ingridents in your cocktails.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love this one - it's very naturally lime flavored and pairs well with soda.  Out at a bar you don't need to squeeze a dirty lime into your drink.
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Milford
This is my favorite flavored vodka. The lime has a natural taste and not an overly sweet taste. I drive it with club soda with a splash of cranberry and it is delicious.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
I actually was not a great fan of this. It maybe that I didn't use it in the right cocktail because it did really have true lime aroma and taste to it.
keelie s.
keelie s.
Love this except it made me very thirsty ! And a little head ache in the morning not like with some of the smoother choices .