BY HANGAR 1

Hangar 1 Kaffir Lime Vodka is made of an unusual and knobbly Indonesian lime. The Thais use this citrus - along with its leaf - because of its high aromatic oil content and intense flavor. The infusion of the limes together with the leaves, create rich notes of wood, white pepper, and cucumber. The resulting spirit is like nothing else - unmistakably lime, and endlessly complex. see more...

Alex W.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Hangar 1 Vodka is always a trustworthy brand to go with when you're looking for an everyday drink, or even when you're buying for a party. This is a very sturdy vodka that goes down smooth and adds a nice flavor to any mixed drink. This flavor is great and easy to take as a shot, but also shows up really nicely when mixed with citrus sodas or added to punches and sangrias.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
My go to summer drink- on ice, or with a tiny bit of club soda! It is so smooth, delicious and refreshing! A bit pricier than other vodkas, but definitely worth the repeat purchase! I usually buy at Bevmo, or specialty liquor stores. DEFINITELY recommend for that perfect summer drink!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Denver
For a "boutique" vodka, Hanger normally disappoints. The kaffir lime has a decent flavor, but I become sick of it quickly. It doesn't remind me of kaffir lime, and I think they went a little to unique in their flavoring. I don't think I will buy Hanger again.
Jean S.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
The Hangar 1 Kefir Lime vodka is simply delicious! I enjoy it over ice or with a splash of soda! The price is a little high, but worth it in flavor! I purchased this at Cellar 70 in Woodruff, Wisconsin. The other flavors are definitely worth trying!
Tatyahna C.
Tatyahna C.
Pacifica, CA
This is okay, however I do not understand why someone would prefer lime flavored kind over just normal flavored kind with actual lime juice in it. I would not buy this because I would much rather squirt some lime and have a less fake tasting drink.
Alaina S.
Alaina S.
Carmichael, CA
I love this vodka, and i really am not a fan of other vodkas. The straight one (which they don't have on here) is superb and is perfect sipped over ice. And if you live around or are visiting the bay area it is definitely worth the stop in Alameda to visit their distillery and tasting room!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Sacramento , CA
Trying to keep it low calorie? Mix this lemon vodka with some tonic water topped with a lime and a carb free drink is in ur hands! As little as three ingredients you can keep your budget low on a everyday mixed drink.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
I wish I can give it more stars! This is by far my favorite vodka company. I love how the flavor is NOT artificial. They distill with Kafir Limes (leaves too). It is just so smooth and no hangover or headache the next day. You can mix it with just about anything, but on the rocks is a nice choice.
Srujana S.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product! It works really nicely and I'm very glad I bought it. It was easy to use and was nice to my skin tone. It was a good price for the quality of the product and I would totally love to buy this product again!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
This flavor mixes great with Sprite and it's pretty cheap so it's great for big parties and if you're going to purchase multiple bottles. It's not the absolute best vodka but it's definitely not the worst I've had.