BY HANG TEN

Hang Ten - Kids Natural Sunscreen Spray 50 SPF Banana Scented - 6 oz. 177 mlHang Ten Kids Natural Sunscreen Spray 50 SPF Banana Scented is water resistant up to 80 minutes UVA/UVB protection. Protect your kids with clear non-greasy lightweight and naturally banana scented sunscreen. Made with 9 see more...

Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
This kids spray is great for my kiddos. It’s got a fun banana scent. It covers even when they’re wet, and a bottle lasts a long time. Hang Ten is rated as one of the safer choices by the environmental working group. At about $9 at Walmart you can’t go wrong.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
I love this spray sunscreen for my kiddos! It smells great and is easy to apply since you just spray. I have also had good experience with the coverage and it keeping my kids from burning. Great natural sunscreen option for sure!
Cassandra D.
Albuquerque
I ABSOLUTELY loveeee this sunscreen my 6 month old has VERY very sensitive skin and this works perfect for him and me! Not to mention is smells like BANANAS!!! Hang Ten - Kids Natural Sunscreen Spray Banana Scented 50 SPF - 6 oz.
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Last year I started doing a lot of research on sunscreen and how dangerous they can be for your kids. I read many articles and reviews that said natural mineral sunscreen is the way to go. After doing much research I found two brands that I wanted to try, the first one being Hang Ten Mineral Sunscreen for Kids. It has a delicious banana smell. It goes on thicker than your normal sunscreen but it does soak into your skin and the white color goes away. Compared to the other products I found the price is right and can be found at Wal-Mart, which is great! Of course to be a true fan of this product I had to see it in action so we used it for my daughter's field day. She has very fair skin and it was overcast! It was the perfect day to try it and I am glad that I did. It protected my little girls delicate skin and kept her from getting any color at all. It does say to reapply after 40 minutes but she went 2 hours with one application and did great! Very please with this product and you can find it in all my bags!
Mabel P.
Louisville, KY
I love this sunscreen for my son!!! He is allergic to the other sunscreen, makes his screen bright red and itchy! But this natural sunscreen works great for him! The smell is so good! The only thing is that you really have to rub it in to get rid of the white
Cindy T.
La Porte, TX
I've only used this product a couple time, but so far I absolutely love it! It's not bad for my kids & it protects them from the sun. I personally love the smell of sunscreen & this one adds the banana scent so it smells amazing!
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA
Hang ten is a great product it works great on kids. And smells great. My niece loves using this product. When i bought it for her for her school trip she got so excited.
Samantha J.
I bought the travel size hang teen kids sunscreen that is banana scented and it smells great but haven't had a chance to use it yet but I like that it's 100% mineral.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Spray sunscreen never really works and my kids got burned using this product even though we used this entire bottle in less than 4/5 hours!
Ashley F.
Lebanon, IN
I love this stuff. It smells great! Is a mineral sunscreen. And works well for my daughter!