Hang Ten Dry Tanning Oil Natural Sunscreen SPF8 uploaded by Lilly S.Hang Ten Dry Tanning Oil Natural Sunscreen SPF8 uploaded by Lilly S.

BY HANG TEN

Spf 08 Protection Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Highlight Your Healthy Glow With Our Organically Indulgent Dark Tanning Oil.&Nbsp; Rich In Vitamins, Antioxidants &Amp; Erotic Plant Extracts.&Nbsp; Tan Naturally! 760-940-2125 Made In Usa see more...

• Does this tan come off on your clothing? 2 Answers
  • Does this actually help you tan? And how effective does i...2 Answers
Hang Ten Dry Tanning Oil Natural Sunscreen SPF8
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag! I love it rich color non streaking no multiple colors the sun and oil spray colors evenly never gotten burned yet with this product it has spf8 in it and is not at all greasy like most tanning oils it's a must have in this California sun and wanting to tan" in 3 reviews
Hannah A.
I used this if I was only going to the pool for an hour and I even just used it as a body oil once it stopped spraying. I don’t tan. I don’t believe in tanning. I don’t want skin cancer or dark spots or a lot of wrinkles when I get older. I tan naturally after spending days and hours outside by the pool while being protected with SPF and shade. Dean took many naps underneath the cabana or if it was mild, stretched out in a lounge chair under the sun on my chest. His head was always covered with a hat or a towel. The pool put him to sleep. This oil was greasy, but I think that’s the point for a nice sheen. I will not purchase and I do not recommend.
Ashley J.
Love love love! I have natural olive skin and don't need too much sunscreen on my legs which is what I use this for! It has a tanning oil in it which is perfect for getting my legs just as tan as my arms,face, and chest! You can pick this up from Walmart or any local pharmacy!
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
I received this in an Ipsy bag and it works well. I normally use a stronger sunscreen because I'm kind of fair-skinned, but if I'm in a hurry to bronze up I will spray some of this on and in the hot Texas sun it doesn't take long to get a little color. SPF 8 is better than going out completely uncovered! One thing I noticed is it leaves a kind of strange smell after a while. Must be how it reacts with the sun because it smells nice and tropical when you initially spray it on.
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I am a women of color and I'm not that dark but when i go to the beach i like to get myself a little tan and this tanning oil has never done me wrong i don't burn , it doesn't smell funny, and it helps gives me a nice glow and tan. It can get be a little to oily if you spray to much but besides that its perfect.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
I first received this is in my ipsy bag a couple years ago, and it's the only tanning oil I buy now. I really liked how it's not runny and doesn't feel too greasy on my skin. It has a nice scent, and gets you that golden color you want during the summer!
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I try to eat healthy and take care of myself and that includes my skin. What I'm putting on my skin and absorbing into my body is important to me too. That's why I love the Hang Ten tanning oil. With natural ingredients I can tan without concern!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I love this tanning oil. It goes on super easy and smells great. It is in a convenient size and easy to find at most retailers. I found mine at target! The packaging is clear so it is easy to find. The price is great for the product and brand.
Moriyah C.
I was always wary of tanning, but I got this in an ipsy bag a long time ago and got the first chance to use it at the beach, I love it! :) It doesn't streak, goes on so nice and smooth and leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great. I stayed outside on the beach for almost two hours, and didn't get sunburn. Love, love it!
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is seriously one of the best tanning oils ever! Super effective! Smells delicious. I buy this online or at Walmart. It's priced perfectly and doesn't leave an oily residue it's like a dry oil. I buy a new bottle every season I think I have one in each back bag..
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a sample of this is my Ipsy bag! I love it! I live in Florida so this was one of my go to's for the beach. Definitely helps achieve that glowing summer tan! My sample is all used up now but I will buy a new bottle!
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Does this tan come off on your clothing?
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
Does this actually help you tan? And how effective does it tan?