BY HANG TEN

Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Uva/Uvb Protection 80 Minutes Water Resistant Powered By Coola&Reg; Protect And Nourish Your Skin With Our Clear, Lightweight, Naturally Scented Sunscreen.&Nbsp; Provides Maximum Water Resistance And Fully Body Coverage Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Oxybenzone Free.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Retinyl Palmitate Free. Non-Greasy.&Nbsp; Non-Nano.&Nbsp; Synthetic Fragrance Free. 760-940-2125 Made In Usa see more...

Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I am so glad I found this at Walmart! It is made by Coola, so it is cruelty free! The packaging is nice, the sprayer works perfect. It is gentle, it doesn't bother my skin. I have already bought this several times already. As long as you properly reapply, you will not get burnt! It is also a great price point.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Hang Ten products do not disappoint! Not only are they organic but their lotion spf is very effective. I first heard of this by sampling it in a Birchbox, and instantly loved it. You can purchase it online or at Ulta. It smells great and goes on very smooth to help with non-streaky coverage. I enjoy the sport product the best as it's sweat resistant.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this sunscreen. It goes on smoothly and easily covers. I have sensitive skin and it's gentle, and doesn't smell of harsh chemicals. It's the sport version and lasts up to 80 minutes, and it's water resistant. I am able to use this on myself and my young cousins because it's so gentle on the skin! Definitely a must have in the summer bag.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
While on my search to find a healthier sunscreen at the drugstore, I came across Hang Ten Classic Sport Sunscreen. Initially I was a bit weary about the price because it was $12 range for 6 fl oz but I figured if it's good, it's worth it.

While it's a bit runny I've found that I'm overall pretty pleased with it thus far. I would rather runny than thick, which I've found with other sunscreens. The coverage is good and it smells decent - nothing too overwhelming. I'll definitely purchase again
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I love this sunscreen! Between this and my Bare Republic sunscreen I haven't gotten sunburned once this summer! This formula works well with my skin. It takes some effort to rub it in but the result in perfectly protected skin. The smell is nice, not as good as Australian Gold or old school Hawaiian Tropics. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it's available.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I am fairly pale so while I used to tan easily as a kid, now I just burn then tan. Hang Ten has me covered. It comes in SPF 50 so it's perfect for those who easily burn... like me.
Sariah  S.
Newberg, OR
This sunscreen is great and so smooth and non greasy that I actually use it under my makeup! It's sometimes hard to remember to use sunscreen on my face during the summer but this is nice because it smells so great that I keep it with my makeup and actually want to use it. It's super lightweight and my skin loves it :)
Tera A.
Bonsall, CA
I was recently able to try out a sample of Hang Ten sunblock and am now hooked. First off, it smells amazing, and not like you are spraying 100 different chemicals all over your body. It goes on smooth and does not leave a sticky mess all over your body. It dries quickly and is not oily. At 50SPF, your protection is great, I've never had a problem protecting my skin or preventing sunburns.
Denali D.
Dover, DE
I love this sunscreen it smells amazing and it works well! plus the packaging is cute and the ingredients are natural compared to other types. I got a large stick in kids too which amazing compact and easy to use
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
This sunscreen does the trick! I don't get sunburned. I don't peel. I don't have to keep reapplying it. It's not sticky or smelly. The smaller bottle makes it perfect for traveling. I use it on my face and it actually doesn't make me look greasy.

back