BY HANG TEN

Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Uva/Uvb Protection 80 Minutes Water Resistant Powered By Coola&Reg; Protect And Nourish Your Skin With Our Clear, Lightweight, Naturally Scented Sunscreen.&Nbsp; Provides Maximum Water Resistance And Fully Body Coverage Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Oxybenzone Free.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Retinyl Palmitate Free. Non-Greasy.&Nbsp; Non-Nano.&Nbsp; Synthetic Fragrance Free. 760-940-2125 Made In Usa see more...

Alexis M.
Dawsonville
My family and I used this when we traveled to Hawaii. None of us got sun burned. It was very effective and it stayed on well when we were getting in and out of the ocean and pool. I would definitely buy this wonderful product again!
Tiffany H.
Bowdon, GA
Great smelling non greasy Love that I can find it town. Made by a brand I fell in like be with bc of BIRCHBOX. Will be buying again next summer!Hang Ten Classic Sport Body Natural Sunscreen Lotion SPF50
Brittney U.
Flemingsburg , KY
Works great, but liquids easily therefore you have to apply multiple times. Hang Ten Classic Sport Body Natural Sunscreen Lotion SPF50
Jenn G.
Leola , PA
My family loves this sunscreen. Great for sensitive skin, smells great, non greasy. Perfect for the whole family.