BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Hanes more...
I am a plus size girl and Hanes is the ONLY brand of panties I buy. The leg openings and waist are covered and so comfortable. There really is no comparison, no matter how much money you spend. They are the best!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
These for a female are great sleep shirts in my opinion. They are comfortable and wash well and airy during the night. And easily replaced when you need new ones.
Allison D.
Review for: Hanes more...
I think Hanes is a high quality brand for shirts and under clothing. The shirts do not stretch out and I have never seen one tear. The socks are super thick and the elastic on the top does not stretch out or unravel.
Carol G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I buy these shirts for my two boys.. They choose to wear them over any other shirt most of the time "because they are soooo comfy" according to my 6 year old!!! ūü§ď
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great brand. They make some really great underwear. It is comfortable, quality fabric, that lasts a really long time. Their products are affordable and practical.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
These are soft, comfortable, and fit well. I generally go for the v-necks because I don't like a tee shirt showing under my button ups. Great for the price, I've used them for many years and will continue to do so.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Review for: Hanes more...
My boyfriend always buys hanes shirts and underwear. They hold up nicely and seem very comfy. I have also bought hanes underwear for myself and again they always are comfortable and don't just fall apart right away.
Kym W.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
Bought these toward the end of my pregnancy because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on underwear I'd only wear for a few weeks.
Pros: inexpensive
Cons: everything else. Scratchy, uncomfortable, elastic is crap.
Diana H.
These are classic white t-shirts that every man needs in his wardrobe. My brother uses this brand because he likes how soft they are. These shirts are also great for when you want to decorate them for a game or run.
Misty L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Men'S Boxers Large 38" 40", 2 Each more...
My hubby prefers the Hanes brand! He says they are more comfortable and breathable than other brands. I have to agree. I am known to wear them to sleep in around the house. I love the feel and the comfort of them.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?