BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
danielle d.
Review for: Hanes more...
All of Hanes products are extremely comfortable. I've bought over 8 colors of their v-neck pocket soft tee's due to the great quality and price of the shirts. Even after washing them multiple times they're still intact.
Wendy H.
Review for: Hanes more...
Hanes is more than socks and underwear, it's clothing too. Great website, very easy to order and navigate. Sign up for email alerts to catch free shipping periods. Great comfortable underwear that doesn't ride up or pinch.
Martin B.
Hanes Tagless Tshirts are definitely the most comfortable undershirt. And the value is usually hard to beat for the price paid. The shirts could be a little longer to stay tucked in and a slimmer fit option would be nice.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE HANES HAVE A LOT OF THERE BRAND WOW THEY ARE REALLY NICE AND YES EVERYTHING I HAVE BROUGHT THEY LASTED ME A REALLY LONG TIME I LOVE THIS BRAND THEY HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
Review for: Women S Comfortsoft Waistband Cotton Stretch Hipster Et41As 3 more...
I love hanes, I usually get the hipsters or the boy shorts. The band doesn't leave the irritating marks around your waste and they are super soft and last a long time.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Not only does my husband love Hanes white tee shirts but when I was pregnant, these babies were my lifesavers. I'd buy more just before they're great to be lazy in.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Tanks more...
I steal these from my son and my boyfriend all the time. I love that they are tagless.I layer them to wear with jeans often either to go to the store or wear them with jeans heels and fab jewelry for a casual night out.
Diana H.
These are classic white t-shirts that every man needs in his wardrobe. My brother uses this brand because he likes how soft they are. These shirts are also great for when you want to decorate them for a game or run.
Carol G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I buy these shirts for my two boys.. They choose to wear them over any other shirt most of the time "because they are soooo comfy" according to my 6 year old!!! ūü§ď
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
My husband wears these under his military clothing and to bed. He has never complain about them being uncomfortable or itchy. I notice that a last a very long time and keep the fit very nice still,even after a year.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?