BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Emily K.
Oconomowoc, WI
Always very comfortable. They last me a long time too. They have so many types and designs to choose from. They can be a little pricy, but they are good quality, so it's worth it. I would recommend!
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
I've noticed that my dad and brothers use this brand alot and I seen that they love it and I sometimes jack some of there t-shirts and they are great product cause I love it too it's so comfortable...
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Me and my man both love the Hanes undies/boxer briefs and he loves their socks and v neck under shirts! They are great quality cotton and the price makes you feel like you're stealing from them! We live in our Hanes and I would definitely recommend!
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
One of my favorite cotton brands, from t shirts to underwear. The materials are so soft and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. If you don't wash them correctly they will shrink so read the tag before washing.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Most comfortable under garments brand. My whole family uses this brand and they love them. I love the different design and colors they offer for women and girls. The prices are average and I can find them at Walmart or target near my house.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this brand for my husband and I. Great quality products and affordable. There is so much variety so there's something for everyone. Some items wear out sooner than there but I think that's normal as well.
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
Hanes underwear are so comfortable. I love to buy them for every day wear. They are not the most stylish underwear but I still buy them because they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever had. I've never found a bad Hanes product. I will always recommend these.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Hanes collection, all of their products are good quality and last long. They can be alil pricey with some products but I think it is worth the buy. They have all different types of underclothes. I recommend this product
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Affordable and comfortable clothing, undergarments to T-shirts you really can't go wrong. I have also noticed that each piece is really good quality and last longer than higher end brands. Definitely recommend!
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
I really love Hanes products as well as my boyfriend. He wears Hanes undershirts and underwear and really loves them. They are really soft, comfortable, and come in all different colors and patterns.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?