65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
These shirts are super soft and great quality for the price! I bought these for a tie dye team bonding activity and they worked great! After many washes, the fabric isn't stretched out nor look worn out! I highly recommend these t-shirts!!
I bought a pack of Hanes V-neck shirts for an upcoming shoulder surgery, so I have something to wear that I can get in and out of easily. These are so comfortable and the tagless design means I won't get itchy. Would recommend for anyone!
I get mine at Wal Mart. They are cheap and you get 6-10 pair in some packets. This is great for your in between times and you want comfort. I like how they have several styles to choose from your body type. They last awhile and are dependable.
Always a great brand for everyone from shirts socks undies and many more you can always count on this brand to wear well and be a reasonable price usually most places always carries it
Hanes cotton briefs fit well and are comfortable to wear. Fabric breathes easily so in high heat it is not uncomfortable like other fabrics. Different colors and styles are offered which is nice. These wash easily but after a few years of use the elastic does start to unravel. Overall I think it is worth the money and is very affordable.
For some reason one of the hottest things in the world is a dude in his white undershirt. They are form fitting and comfortable. And help protect his dress shirts or work shirts. The added benefit of looking good in them alone is nice too!
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos