BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Sam S.
These are great shirts however they don't keep their shape after a few washes the neckline just looks quite disheveled but because they are cheaper than others they are worth the price. I just wished they didn't look so old only after a few washes.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Review for: Hanes more...
Hanes. The household brand name of socks everywhere! No matter how many we have, we always need more. No matter how many we purchase, we are always missing the left one. It's a vicious cycle, but thankfully, Hanes is always there with more socks for us.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I normally do not buy Hanes underthings, but I did buy some to use after my daughter was born. They were very comfortable postpartum. Very affordable. So much that I bought several packs. I just choose to ignore the lines that I get when I do wear them.
Mariah H.
These are awesome! My boyfriend loves how these feel and look under his work shirt. They are comfortable are not at all expensive! Hanes has pretty good clothing besides just their shirts. They really pull a look together or look great on their own!
Cristina R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Review for: Hanes more...
Honestly....who hasn't owned a Hanes underwear? Not only are they comfortable but they are affordable, and also comes in a great amount of different styles, colors and prints. I love them
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
I like them and I buy them for when I want to be more comfortable, sleeping in, and for the time of the month that calls for 'normal' panties. But, I usually buy the bikini or hipster briefs. My biggest issue with the underwear is that the elastic strings seems to pull and start raveling, but for the price, they are affordable and easy to replace.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ
Review for: Hanes more...
Hanes have great undershirts! They are so comfortable and soft! They are very affordable and I love the wife beaters and Hans v neck!!! I recommend to all! This can be found in target!!!!!!!!!
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Crew Neck Shirts, 3 Each more...
I use these as undershirts for work. They are comfortable and they fit well under other shirts.
Sometimes they bunch up and move under the other shirt.
They do not pull moisture away from the skin/body and hold moisture. So they are not the best for hot days. In the summer I do not wear these, because I get heat rash. I use underarmor shrits instead.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Hanes.. they are super affordable and comfortable depending on what you are are buying they come in all different shapes and sizes. We have bought tshirts and underwear. We do recommend Hanes products for the price and durability they last long
Cristin G.
My husband uses these for work. He is a construction worker who works all 4 seasons outside, no matter if it's raining, sleet, hail, snow, and sun he's out there and he is constantly moving. These are super comfortable and breAthable which is such an A+!
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?