65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Review for: Men'S Boxer Briefs more...
Bought these Hanes Men's boxer briefs I believe a month ago, I bought the Hanes Comfort Flex it came with 4 Hanes boxer briefs.There stretchy, comfortable, a perfect fit and 100% cotton. You can walk, run in them. I'm actually wearing them right now. haha..Love them!
I used to always buy the cheapest socks, but have recently realized the importance of spending a little bit more. It goes a long way! Hanes has been my go to. They have a lot of different designs, sock heights, and colors. Not overly priced but still reliable.
Really great product for a really great price I love all their products but I really love their socks and shirts the shirts are really comfortable to sleep in or to just wear on an everyday basis. And their underwear are really comfortable as well and affordable
Hanes comfortsoft t-shirt are extremely soft and comfortable. They don't have an itchy tag on the back of the shirt unlike most tees. I usually wear them when I go to bed but, I sometimes also dress them up with a jacket and infinity scarf. I love Hane's t-shirts!
Review for: Tanks more...
I LOVE Hanes tanks. They're for men, but I wear them all the time. They're super comfortable and cheap. I keep tons of them on hand because they're great under almost any shirt. The only downside is that they are made for men, so think of that when choosing a size.
I used to buy more Hanes underwear at one time, but now find the waistbands to be cheaper quality. Because of that, I have switched to a higher quality brand. I still like their undershirts and tee shirts - good value for the money spent. Their socks are ok too.
Review for: Men'S Ankle Cushion Socks Shoe Size 6-12, 6 Each more...
I can't trick him with the cheap socks. He knows when I don't buy Hanes! He is very particular. He works in a warehouse and these keep his feet warm. He says they are the most comfortable socks! He loves the reinforced heel and toe as well. No more holes in his toes.
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
I love Hanes Women's Cotton Briefs. I enjoy the "plainer" designs and they fit me well. I love that they don't have a tag and I've never had a problem with them falling apart until they've been washed and dried a bunch of times. Surely no more than my other expensive brands, but those are hand washed and dried flat so...For the money, I go for these almost every time!
Good quality, comfy clothes, priced right! I swear by the Hanes catalog for undies, sweats, socks, T-shirts, you name it. I used to buy all my nylons (those were cheaper when it was the L'Eggs Outlet catalog, sigh...) from here because it's so reasonable, yet durable.
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos