65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
I love Hanes products. I bought a pair of sweats a year ago and I still use them because they're one of the most comfortable items of clothes I have. From undergarments and socks to sweats and shirts, Hanes clothes will undoubtedly be two things: 1) comfortable, and 2) affordable.
these shirts are my go to when it comes to keeping sweat at bay. what's not to like? They have no tag, they fit well, they aren't too expensive, and they come in tons of styles. Hanes nailed this one.
I buy the Mens Vnecks to wear for a casual outfit. They are super soft and comfortable! The hold up well after wear and tear and multiple washes. I also buy the mens undershirts. I love them more so than most made for woman because they are plenty long enough and I'm really tall.
This is my go to brand for cheap shirt that my boyfriend can use, he's a diesel mechanic so he goes through shirt like crazy. They hold up well and become stained before they ever rip. I am always satisfied.
Comfortable and affordable things from shirts to underwear. I love how they have all sizes and the fabric is breathable. I can find a pack of 10 undies for a good price rather than paying a lot for one underwear
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos