BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
Hanes Women's Cotton Briefs they aren't that appealing to look at but if you have to bend and stoop a lot a your job trust me their more appealing to look at then your whale tail when you bend over. Then when you go home and change to go out and you want to wear your whale tails more power to you.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
My husband likes these T shirts for the most part. He loves the fact that they come tagless! I do feel that they wear out rather quickly after multiple washes, but that is to be expected for the price point.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hanes is a comfortable brand. I do have lots of clothes from this brand, but I have to admit the quality isn't as good as other competitive brands. The prices are cheap, but the products don't last too long.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
Review for: Hanes more...
The Hanes tshirts are affordable and hold up well,however, the Hanes men's underwear tend to wear out quickly. My husband wears thick work pants and walks all day long and the underwear tear at seams easily.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
Review for: Crew Neck Shirts, 3 Each more...
My husband only wears these for work and everyday use and i find myself stealing them! They are so soft and comfortable and they wash very well! You can get them in multi colors and even different styles. This is a brand i trust and not only buy for my husband but for my children and myself!
Leah C.
Softest and best fitting t-shirts ever. My husband loves how with each wash these get softer but don't shrink. He likes the fact he can always rely on them for sizing. After years of wearing these shirts he knows he can still wear the same size. They don't change just keep getting better.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Review for: Hanes more...
I love Hanes the material is incredible , very comfy and soft. My hubby usually gets the all white t-shirts for work and they work great ! They are very affordable . You can basically can get them anywhere.
Patricia L.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Men'S Ankle Cushion Socks Shoe Size 6-12, 6 Each more...
I always have to go through the store looking for the right pair for my boyfriend and i came along these. I thought i let him try it and so far he loves to wear them. They keep his feet warm there very comfortable and it doesn't over stretch when he goes out to work. These are his favorites.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Hanes has always been so trustworthy and has so many products from underwear to undershirts, they really have anything for your under garment needs! They work great as necessity gifts or stocking stuffers!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
My husband wears these on a daily basis! He recently discovered the v-necks (his coworkers were making fun of his round necklines protruding from behind is button-down and insisted that he get the v's). These also make for great lazy clothes (pajama tops and clothes to laze around in all day).
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?