BY HANES

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Hanes
  • "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
  • "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
  • "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
I truly love them!
Kerin G.
MIAMI , FL
Review for: Other more...
I just bought a 10 pair value pack of cushioned crew socks for women and it looks great. It feels like good quality socks for walking around the house or wearing to the gym, or wear when even running errands. The sole has cushioning and I really like that majority of the fabric that is used is cotton, so it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Jolia C.
My friend and I decide to have a contest: they reside in the states, and I Canada,  amazon site: Hanes product aren't sold to Canadians well why isn't it listed.

Talk about unprofessionalism due to lack of detail, I won't ever buy from them in the future, thank goodness I woke and smelled the coffee. (Not online/In store)

My friend has bought products from hanes and their made in China, I have bought few things that were made in China: and all
were a disappointment.

Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hanes underwear are so comfortable and cozy! It's the only underwear brand that I buy for my family. I can always get a good deal on this brand at both Target and Walmart! The quality is amazing as well!
Daniela A.
The most comfortable underwear that exist. Super soft, good quality and they're very affordable. Easy to find on places like Walmart. Would totally recommend to buy from this brand.
Saabira B.
I use all hanes products for my son. I love that the material doesn't stretch after washing a couples of times. I would continue buying him hanes product until he's a big man.
Jeremias S.
Ponce, PR
Review for: Men'S Boxers Large 38" 40", 2 Each more...
The quality of the materials feel great! They are very durable, lasting over a year before taking them out of rotation for those people who don't necessarily buy new ones every few months. The fly hasn't gapped yet which is a relief because nothing can be more terrifying or awkward then to have that sensation happen while going about your day.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Review for: Hanes more...
I really love the Men's ankle socks, they are so comfortable & they last a long time. I ask for them at Christmas time. They are well worth the price. I always wear them. Hanes are the best & very well made. I have a new pack in my drawer just waiting to be opened. Thank You Hanes!! :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
For those that don't like to spend money on quality shirts these are the shirts for you I personally hate the sustain stay on the shirts and they shrink or they stretch I don't recommend them I will never buy them again for my husband even though he did grow up wearing these I hate them.
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Hanes more...
I personally love Hanes. It's my first choice when it comes to any undergarments. Their aren't really aNY cons. They have a variety of styles, sizes, and colors. Shopping experience is great, the storesame usually stocked on Hanes I guess because it's such a house hold named item.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Rachel S.
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Anyone use these just to sleep?
Denisse V.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?