65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
Use to be my go to brand but over the last 3 years or so I have noticed that their sizes are never the same. I will buy what I know to be my size and get home and they fit two sizes smaller or they are way too big. I have switched to another brand, ironically owned by Hanes and they are always the right size.
Under all my mans clothes he has to have a plain white Hanes t-shirt. He buys packs and packs of these things. They aren't badly priced at all and he says they are really comfortable and allows his body to breath still.
Review for: Men'S Boxers Large 38" 40", 2 Each more...
I got a pack of these for my boyfriend last summer, and while they have neat patterns and are very price friendly, I didn't like how easily they wore out. I've gotten him other boxers that lasted waaaay longer than a year. I also don't like sleeping in these ones as much as I do other ones. Not as soft.
My husband wears these but in black. they are soft and hold up great. he usually needs to get a size bigger because they tend to shrink a bit. but otherwise they are great and sometimes I might wear one to bed. comfy
Hanes are super comfortable and affordable. They have many different types of clothing from socks to undergarments to t-shirts. I usually buy the pack of shirts because they're super comfy and you can never get enough
I love Hanes products from their soft shirts to their comfortable boxers and theirs various socks. The cloth is durable yet soft and all of their products are very affordable. Their products lasts for years and are very high quality.
My boyfriend has literally 50 of these shirts and I steal them all the time for sleep shirts and tie dye. They're super cheap and great for crafts. Some people say they feel thin and cheap but they are meant to be worn under other clothes like button downs, so they're not supposed to be thick and durable.
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos