65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Review for: Men'S Boxer Briefs more...
I have probably bought at least 20 pairs of these guys. I have had them for about 2 years and they are still a perfect fit. Color may fade, but the fit is much more comfortable after a few months of wearing and washing them. I definitely recommend these guys if you want to save some money on some cheap underwear.
These are so incredibly comfortable. You can wear them as an undershirt or as a shirt itself. I'll wear these under my button down work shirts, but I also use them to workout in. Bonus that their is no annoying tag in the back that I'd have to cut off. They are very affordable and I'd recommend them to any guy.
I think Hanes is mainly known for being a relatively cheap brand - which is true. Hanes is extremely affordable and well-priced, but does so without compromising the quality. I have underwear and a jacket from Hanes, and they are all so comfortable. They might not be the trendiest, but they win in comfort.
Under all my mans clothes he has to have a plain white Hanes t-shirt. He buys packs and packs of these things. They aren't badly priced at all and he says they are really comfortable and allows his body to breath still.
These are a must have for my husband. We always have them and I can't ever have enough. He wears them with everything and even under most everything. They are even comfy with his pj pants. I like to wear them to sleep in.
Review for: Women'S Cotton Briefs, 3 Each more...
Use to be my go to brand but over the last 3 years or so I have noticed that their sizes are never the same. I will buy what I know to be my size and get home and they fit two sizes smaller or they are way too big. I have switched to another brand, ironically owned by Hanes and they are always the right size.
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos