65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Well, I only know the Hanes shirts because I have some of them and I can say they are some of my favorites. They are comfy and easy to wash. Even when I forget the dryer on for too long they don't shrink lol... Now that I saw other reviews talking about undies, socks and so on..,I'm thinking about buying form this brand as well.
Hanes is a household name that's well known for their undergarments. Their products are very comfortable and affordable! You can find them at your local retailers and definitely won't be disappointed with any of their undergarment products. I purchase their undershirts and underwear for my 5 y/o and myself and in always satisfied!
Review for: Crew Neck Shirts, 3 Each more...
These shirts are great as pajama shirts and for layering under thin t-shirts. They are supremely comfy as well, especially since they are tagless. I also find that these shirts are good for arts and crafts projects, whether I be painting on the shirts themselves (holds colors well) or using them as a cover-up to protect my clothes.
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos