65 varieties available
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,250 Q&A
- "I love Hanes underwears...it's very comfortable and fitted properly...I also like how it is cheap and can available in Walmart and target..they also provide different styles of underwears and various designs that can fit everyone's styles..." in 17 reviews
- "hanes is great for men and women they always are comfortable undies and socks as well as shirts and several other products they last a long time and always are super comfy to wear. " in 11 reviews
- "from socks, shirts, underwear you name it, great product for the price, very soft well made and hold colors nicely, love how they became tag less. " in 8 reviews
- "I buy Hanes for my whole family-socks, underwear, bras, undershirts and sweats-year after year the products remain comfortable and budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "Absolutely love this brand use it for the wholE family its super comfortable no tags really enjoy wearing my clothes." in 6 reviews
Love these did. I wear them all the time not just to bed. They are really soft, comfortable, tagless, and perfect to wear with jeans or pjs!
These are really soft. They are perfect undershirts for men. The only problem with them is they start to look dingy after being washed a lot.
My husband will only wear these t-shirts! I bought one other brand for him one time and he gave them to my teenage daughter for night shirts!
He wears these things everyday for work. It's a great barrier under his reg shirt so sweat doesn't show through. Says they do
Last a while
Last a while
These are great for undershirts. My boyfriend wears them under dress shirts or under shirts in the winter. They are cheap and comfortable!
Q & A
Do you like the V-neck or crew neck better?
Have any women bought these for themselves? A Buzzfeed article said it was worth to buy men's plain white t-shirts rather than women's because you get a better bargain. Is this true?
How long do these last with washing/wearing etc?
Anyone use these just to sleep?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE QUALITY OF HANES T SHIRTS?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos