Apparel & AccessoriesApparelWomen's ApparelHanes
Ultimate 4-pack Stretch Hipsters 41CSWB

Hanes Ultimate 4-pack Stretch Hipsters 41CSWB

Featuring a stretchy cotton blend, these women's Hanes hipsters offer a soft, superb fit wash after wash.

¿vale la pena comprar este producto?
Start your review of Hanes Ultimate 4-pack Stretch Hipsters 41CSWB!
Rossely R.
Philadelphia, PA
Hanes Ultimate 4-pack Stretch Hipsters 41CSWB uploaded by Rossely R.
Well, it's my first time using this brand and they are actually so comfortable but when I made the delivery I choose this package in pink, and well it arrived in blue :/ having in mind that they are cheap (which is awesome!) I didn't really wanted make the change with all that long process, but I would like they be more accurate about this because you know, everybody has different preferences about the colors. Also I was trying to see if they have designs not that big in the back, but they doesn't, which is so sad because is just this big design and the little one :/ In any case this one's are pretty comfortable and great for those days ;)
Susana R.
Hayward, CA
Muy comoda y buen precio me gustan porque no se notan sobre el pantalon como si no las usas. Muy recomendables variedad de colores el material suave y comodas cuando los llevas puesta..te enamoras de ellas.
Kasey S.
Elgin, SC
My hubby calls them granny panties but I love them . Can’t go wrong with some comfortable undies
Raphsodi M.
Dayton, TX
I've always found these underwear great for work. They keep me dry since I sweat a lot. They're comfortable and don't fall apart in the washer.
Lori T.
Rehoboth, MA
Been using Hains products for many years. It's a brand that I associate with comfort and quality. Might as well say that I grew up with the brand and still continue to use for my own family.
Mayra M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Me encantan súper cómodos y frescos... con diseños súper bonitos, se los recomiendo mucho.
Michele H.
Perfect fit, true to size and the quality is great as they didn't shrink after washing them. Very comfortable and stylish, will be buying some more for sure.
Karla T.
These right here are soft and comfy! They don’t ride up and are roomy enough for me. I love how they feel on my skin. Could be a bit cheaper and have more color selection. I do recommend this product.
Tina S.
Villa Park, IL
decent underwear set! Very affordable! I wouldn’t consider them luxury at all! They’re just alright
Jessica P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great product, good prices. They are comfortable, don’t ride up on you, which for me is a big thing. Sizing chart is pretty accurate when picking out the pair for you. The quality is great. Downside if you’re looking for something cutesy you won’t find that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...