BY UNKNOWN

Socks that take extra steps keep you comfortable X-Temp technology adapts to temperature environment and activity speeding and slowing cooling for ultimate comfort all day. More than cool Famous Hanes sock fit and foot-pampering plus high-tech performance. Features Socks wick moisture away to keep feet dry. Comfort toe seam. No-show socks. Fabric Content - 69% Cotton 27% Polyester 2% Natural Latex Rubber 2% Other Fibers. Size - 41925. Color - Black. see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
These socks meet the basic expectations. Very soft and comfortable. They wash really well. No thread comes apart. Will purchase again. The black are a nice fit for winter
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Best socks ever for men's stinky feet.  Believe it or not darker socks during summer cause more sweat. I purchased these socks on a HOPE they would be airier for my husband's poor feet and our family's poor noses. THEY ARE AMAZING! he says they feel amazing during the day and his feet smell has lessened to tolerable. I purchased them on Amazon.com for under $10 for a pack of 12.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
I got my boyfriend some of these socks except they were white and big and tall. Best brand of socks around and super soft. He really loves his new socks. I will recommend to others and will buy him more.
Karen S.
I bought a pack of these socks on Amazon for $7.24 for my husband. When he opened them, they looked a little amall, but they stretched to fit him perfectly. The material is great, and really helps keep his feet dry while wearing them at the gym. They looked so comfy I took a pair from him. They truly hug you feet perfectly.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Great socks! Comfy and light, good for tennis shoes and soft shoes! Lounge socks! Warm and cozy. Hubby loves this brand the most, also!
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these socks, they don't show and best of all they keep my feet dry and not so stinky