BY HANES

Hanes Cotton Sporty Boyshort Panties 6+2 Bonus Pack Soft, comfortable underwear that feels good all day, every day Pre-shrunk fabric for a superb fit, wash after wash No ride-up stay-in-place leg bands Plush waistband for comfort and durability Tagless sporty boy brief - no more scratchy label Pack of 6+2 see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
My problem with these is that they run extremely small. I had to buy 2 sizes up in these and the waist band still isn’t flattering and gives me a muffin top, while all of the rest is too loose. They are cute for lounging around the house, but I would never wear them under my clothes out in public. I wanted to love these because they looked so comfortable, but they ended up just being another waste of money. Very disappointed.
Lizbeth G.
Super confortable to wear. Waist band is cobfortable. Super breathable which is asome because no one wants to feel hot down there lol. 100% cotton. One of my favorite boy briefs for sure