BY SPEED STICK

Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Use this if it's an emergency and you are trapped and it's your only option. Worst case is you will smell like a soap bar instead of stinky armpits. That should be the only reason you buy this. It's terrible and the smell is so strong it will instantly give you headache. I still can't get the soap smell out of my head. It smells like you rolled your entire body in it.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Douglas, GA
It is a great product!!! I would recommend to anyone. It made me feel clean while using the product. It had a strong smell to it which I like because I don't feel like I stink and others can smell. The only thing I would change is the price it's a little pricey
Nisha Y.
Nisha Y.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is super affordable it lasted all day my daughter uses this product as she tends to perspire a lot from playing so many sports. It rose up really easy and it lasts all day it's very effective I would definitely purchase this again.
hailey g.
hailey g.
I thought this product smelled really nice. My boyfriend loves it and its very affordable. I would purchase it again. It is very effective also. I see it all the time at dollar stores. It is very easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
My gym bag deodorant because it's affordable and gets the job done. The smell, however, is a bit masculine for me and I don't like getting whiffs of it during the day hence why I only use it at the gym.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI
My boyfriend uses this every single day, he loves it. he is a construction worker so he needs something that helps with the smell of his sweat. this not only helps but it does stain his clothing
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Awesome product for my hard working man! He's a full man when it comes to body odor, and this stuff lasts quite awhile on him and keeps him smelling pretty good until the end of the day!
Chase S.
Chase S.
Fayetteville, AR
THe price is right and the product is good! When all other brands are 2-4$ more expensive than speed stick and leave a greasy feel. Walmart and walgreens usually hold the best prices.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I keep this in my backpack for quick touch ups during the day. I don't like the smell of women's deodorant and the fragrant foresty nature of this does the trick!!
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this deodorant. my spouse uses and it lasts from one shower to the next. even if he showers at night. i can often find coupons for it too so we can stock up