BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Fights dryness, calms itch, rellieves redness all with a great scent see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would use a good tea tree shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Great product do exactly what it say get rid of dandruff and leaves hair feeling clean " in 1 review
Reveca V.
I love head and shoulder products especially the one with the almond milk in it. This shampoo has really helped with my dandruff problem. The aroma of the shampoo is very satisfying as well. During the winter time I love to use this product because my scalp becomes more dry.
America B.
Killeen, TX
So nice when I don't have to worry about what is going on with my scalp. It gets awful in the winter so I don't like to have to worry about that when I am in a rush during those busy months. It gets rid of any dandruff in 1 wash and I feel soft fresh hair every time.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Handy solutions Head and shoulders Shampoo works great for anyone with dandruff or and kinda itchiness with the scalp. My dermatologist recommended this shampoo for a rash i had on my forhead. He said it helps wash away contact dermitis . it seems to be heling too so i am thinking hes on to something.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Great for traveling it is small enough to take onto a plane with carry on luggage. It is big enough to use for a short vacation but pack two of you want to have it last longer but this works fine for me
Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Head and shoulders is an every day reliable product. You can't go wrong with using it. Ever. It helps with the itchy flaky dry scalp problems that many people have. I am so glad that this product exists in my life. Highly recommend!
Patty J.
Horton, AL
i have bad dandruff during the winter and sometimes the only thing that will get rid of it is head and shoulders .. it lathers up really well and it rinses out well. it targets the thick dandruff on your scalp..I would defiantly buy this product again
Whitney T.
Estill
My family has always been a big fan of head and shoulder due to all of having really bad dandruff. It only take a couple days for it to get all the dandruff gone. Which I use it everyday. Would highly recommended it!
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
This is the only shampoo that prevents my scalp from excess oil and I can wash my hair every 2 days (first time in my life!) I do suffer from some dandruff and this helps clean my scalp of all the build-up and residue and stops it from itching.
Zarahi S.
Irving, TX
There isn't shampoo to combat dandruff as Head and Shoulders. I have tried many brands, but this is the only one that is effective. I don't mind to pay a little. Ore for it, because it works
Valerie C.
Huntington Park, CA
leaves your head and hair super fresh feeling really good, if you have dandruff it gets the job done and gets rid of them. and best of all leaves your hair smelling great
Magan S.
Houston , TX
Do I have to keep using this product forever?
Bailey R.
What kind of hair is this product for? And will I be able to find a conditioner to go with it?